Battery life of 6/6S or 6+/6S+ with Apple watch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Smileyboy, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Smileyboy macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

I'm not having a problem with Apple Watch battery life. My issue is with the iPhone. I have a 6s and use it for listening to podcasts, 50-80 text and 10-15 phone calls throughout the day. My main email client is Spark. No Facebook. However I find myself needing to charge my phone around 2pm after removing it from the charger around 7am. What type of battery life on the phone are you all experiencing. I'm considering a fresh install. I don't think it should be this bad.

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

mine lasts me all day with my apple watch and thats with loads of notifications throughout the day.

take off charge at 5am and by 23:00 it's normally at worse got about 10-20% remaining.

3. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

My phone still lasts as long as it did before I got an Apple Watch. I bet it only drains 2-3% per day max from my phone. I still end with roughly 30% at the end of the day on my phone and 45-50% on my watch.

4. entropi macrumors 6502

I'm wondering about this too. My 6S+ barely has around 15% left each evening, having bluetooth on to communicate with the watch doesn't seem to be that good for the iPhones battery life... Sometimes I charge it to give it a boost so I can use it during the evening too. (from some basic experiments I can see that there is a difference if you turn bluetooth off on the iPhone and keep the watch in airplane mode, but that's a somewhat weird solution...)

5. nia820 macrumors 68000

nia820

I find I have better battery life when I use my apple watch. I think because I'm not checking my phone that much for notifications.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Try un-pairing and then re-pairing your watch to see if that helps.