Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or God of War 3?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by 007bond, Mar 2, 2010.

?

Which one should I get

1. God of War 3

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Battlefield Bad Company 2

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Neither/Other (say in comments)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. 007bond macrumors 6502a

007bond

I have been anticipating both of these games and their both going to be good but I only have the money for 1 of them. Which one should I get?

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

You should buy the one you would prefer.

Once completed, trade it in and buy the other.

Your choice, there is no right and wrong.

Asking us is our opinion on our preferences and personal taste. Which is completely non indicative of yours as we do not personally know you.

Read the reviews, decide whether you want to play a single player game or a multi player based game first.

These type of threads really serve no purpose. You will end up doing exactly as I have said 'choosing based on your own preference' regardless of answers posted here. We have been down this road a million times at MacRumors console forum.

3. Nuck81 macrumors regular

Thanks Mac, now I feel like a giant douche for answering his question. :)

Both will probably be AAA titles, Battlefield already is. But if the past GOW are any indicator you'll be able to beat GOWIII in two afternoons. So with it's multiplayer BCII will probably have a MUCH more considerable replay value...

I haven;t picked up BC2, my internet connection is not the best for online shooters, and I have GOWIII preordered.

I have been playing the bejeebus out of Sonic and Sega Allstars though, what a fun game!!

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Been playing this too. It is a lot of fun :D