BBC News Host owns Ben Shapiro

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stylinexpat, May 10, 2019.

1. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

Love how he says he’s not heard of Andrew Neil like he thinks Neil is some fame hungry twitter troll lol. Get in the bin you racist attention seeker.

2. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

He was hoping to hear questions like he would probably get out of Fox News ;) He forgot to realize that not all news reporters are as biased as Fox News reporters and himself of course.

3. Zxxv macrumors 68040

Invited to go on to talk about your book. Interviewer starts attacking you about something else. Hmm

Surprised though to see Ben get annoyed as he’s usually composed in the face of idiots.

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

Isn’t an idiot someone who writes racist content on twitter and then expects to be taken seriously further down the line? Andrew Neil isn’t the idiot here.

5. Zxxv macrumors 68040

I didn’t call Andrew Neil an idiot not Ben Shapiro. Way to misinterpret.

6. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

When you said ‘usually’ it sounded like this was an instance where he was not composed in the face of an ‘idiot’.

Could you explain what that statement really meant as you can’t blame me for misinterpreting that.

7. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Andrew Neil is an idiotic, bumbling, right wing loon who is shamefully allowed to spill his bile on the BBC in some sort of bizarre attempt to provide balance to the many more fact based journalists they employ.
    Shapiro on the other hand is a vile racist slug who should be forced back into the gutter from whence he came.

8. Zxxv macrumors 68040

He’s answered all that crap before when idiots tried to go after him. YouTube is full of videos of people/idiots trying to catch him out. He always remained composed. He has experience of discomfort.

9. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

I’m sure the BBC wanted their chance to question him despite YouTubers having their voice on a different medium. I have no sympathy for this racist scumbag and if he has to keep answering the same questions over and over again then so what? He made the comments knowing there would be criticism and needs to prepare himself to explain.

Andrew Neil is not someone I particularly like but I back him on this.

10. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

Ben Shapiro isn’t a racist. In fact real racists usually go after him with anti-Semitic bile.

11. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

People generally becomes racists once they publicly make racist comments and doing so on the Internet means it’s forever there for those in the public eye. If he made those comments as a joke and didn’t mean them, it was poor judgement.

12. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502a

Bug-Creator

Anti-Semitism and racism are neither the same nor mutually exclusive.

-> Jews can be just as much racist as everybody else *doh*

13. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

How can someone own another person ?

I didn't think that slavery still existed anywhere ?

14. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

What tweets?

15. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I’ve never quite understood the attention that idiots like Shapiro get. There are plenty of smart conservatives, but he certainly is not one of them.

16. raqball macrumors 68000

I don't give a hoot about him but I do not think he is racist.. Case to share these racist tweets you speak of?

17. Number-Six macrumors 6502

Number-Six

There is a lot, he seems to be aware that a lot of what he said in the past is stupid.

18. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

Isn’t an idiot someone who goes on a major broadcasting network’s show, is surprised by the line of questions because HE didn’t know about the host of the show HE went on? o_O

19. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

Are you saying that none of the stuff that Ben said before via Tweets and in his book are racist or Islamophobic? What question did Neil ask which was false? Imagine the questions that Ilhan Omar would have faced by a Fox New reporter had she written a similar book only the other way around.
    --- Post Merged, May 11, 2019 ---
    Many.. Are any of these racist,Islamophobic or Homophobic to you?

F6254DF9-8103-4CF3-A2A9-CD3517F24D41.jpeg 88A2DDEB-8D09-4382-973E-CDABC19128BB.jpeg
    --- Post Merged, May 11, 2019 ---
    Here..

20. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

People like that would run out of fame pretty quickly outside of the US. He obviously wasn’t used to being tackled on his dreadful attention seeking on social media.

21. raqball macrumors 68000

I don't see anything racist in the actual tweets you posted. The 1st image you added is spin on comments made and must have came from an opinion piece..

The only troublesome part I see in his actual tweets you posted is the statement that Arabs like to live in open sewage.. That is wrong and unacceptable... Is it racist? I don't see it..

I am interested in his actual statements and not what they've been spun to mean..

Some on the left toss out the word racist so often and over everything that it's lost any and all true meaning.... It's been diluted by overuse and that probably applies here as well..

Like I said, I don't give a hoot about the dude but I don't think he is a racist..

22. ThisBougieLife macrumors 68000

ThisBougieLife

My friend is always trying to get me to watch Ben Shapiro videos. He always qualifies with "I don't agree with everything he says, but..." and I'm just like "not interested, bruh" :D

Shapiro and D'Souza and other pundits who care more about "owning" people (until they get owned) with their cries of "debate me, liberals!" don't impress me much.

23. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

https://www.quora.com/Is-Ben-Shapiro-racist

CDBC1F46-2624-48A2-AE3F-DAF9BA0F20EB.jpeg

24. raqball, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019

raqball macrumors 68000