Be.ez LE Rush Vs. Incase Nylon Sleeve Plus - What to buy?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sam Cotton, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Sam Cotton macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

Just got my nice shiny 15" i7 MBP and now need a case for it. I'm only going to be taking it to work or to DJ places. So that consists of travelling on the tube (I'm in London BTW) and to clubs.

I have narrowed it down to these 2:

Be.ez LE Rush -
    [​IMG]

Incase Nylon Sleeve Plus -
    [​IMG]

And is there much difference between the 'Plus' and the standard incase nylon sleeve?

[​IMG]

I wanted to get this Marware beauty but I can't get it anywhere in the UK it seems...

[​IMG]

Anyway, what do you guys think? Would love to know of people's opinions if you have any of the above items.

Cheers

Sam

2. cyrexo macrumors newbie

Hey Sam,

well i have searched a bit for u but i could get all size but not the 15" of malware in uk :(

3. King Apple macrumors regular

King Apple

Get the incase sleeve, i have the neoprene plus. Its wonderful. the updated the lining of the interior to prevent zipper scratches (Thank god)

4. Gorilla Power macrumors 6502

Gorilla Power

Does it fit if there's a case on the notebook, like Speck or an InCase hard shell ?

5. King Apple macrumors regular

King Apple

it would be a tight squeeze with the speck on there..

6. Sam Cotton thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot mate, I know its stupidly difficult to get a marware sportfolio deluxe in the UK. I thought about getting it from US but it will be over £85!

Its also quite difficult to land my hands on the Incase nylon sleeve plus - is it that much better than the standard one? Where to buy also?

Cheers