Beaverton, Or locations

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by duponttc24, Sep 17, 2014.

1. duponttc24 macrumors member

So unfortunatly my 9/19 preOrder got canceled and now I am going to line up for the first time on launch day. Any done this before in this area? I heard last year there were already hundreds of people lined up at like 10 pm the night before at washington square.

2. duponttc24 thread starter macrumors member

I just checked with the mall and they said no line ups prior to 5am. any chance they will be successful in enforcing this?

3. westcoastcyc macrumors regular

They could be d*cks and enforce it, it is private property after all. I have a pre-order and will show up around 6:30am.

4. duponttc24 thread starter macrumors member

Honestly I am hoping there going to. I was planning on going at around midnightish or maybe earlier but it they wont allow to line up I can get some sleep. We shall see. I guess I will try elsewhere if this doens't work.

5. westcoastcyc macrumors regular

I bet Downtown Portland will be the busiest, especially with their new, huge store.

6. Chipopotomos macrumors newbie

You got that right. I just walked by the store and either a bunch of homeless people have formed a neat line going around the perimeter of the store or the line has started. Either way its going to be an interesting 2 days at the Pioneer Place store in downtown Portland.

7. abemonkey macrumors member

Bridgeport??

Anyone planning on going to Bridgeport Apple store? Any word on when we can start lining up there?

8. fusconed macrumors member

How much is "a bunch" out of curiosity?

9. Chipopotomos macrumors newbie

If i had to guess i'd say somewhere between 25 - 30 people.

Attached Files:

10. abemonkey macrumors member

Anyone else check in on Washington Square? Anything forming down there?

11. westcoastcyc macrumors regular

I am glad I already pre-ordered at Washington Square, my line should not be too bad.

12. s4yunkim macrumors regular

Heads up, mall cops at Washington Square are making rounds kicking parked cars out, saying they will have you arrested for tresspassing if you come before 5am.