Belt clip or pouch the iPhone will fit in with Agent 18 case on?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ~*allison*~, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ~*allison*~ macrumors regular

I did do an extensive search in the forum already. So I apologize if this was already answered, but I didn't see anything. I was curious as to if anyone could recommend some type of pouch (either with a belt clip or the kind that clips to a belt loop and hangs) that would fit the iPhone that had the Agent 18 case on it. I've spent numerous hours cruising the web and haven't found anything suitable. I found some that I liked, but I'd hate to pay $30+ for a case that I can't use. Any suggestions would be a great help! Thanks in advance! :D

2. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

I currently have the clear Agent 18 case and used few of the cases that can house my iPhone with the agent 18. I first tried the Krusell case but you really have to stretch out the leather before you use it or else the magnet wont latch. The second case that I used was the Blackberry 8800 series case and it works well.

3. ~*allison*~ thread starter macrumors regular

With the Blackberry case, how much extra room was there in it? I don't want to have to struggle to get the phone in and out every time I want to use it. Thanks so much for your help! :D

4. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

You wont have any issues sliding the phone and out. Its not a TIGHT fit but its held in there well enough where it wont slide out on its own.

I actually went and bought the new Slider Case by Incase and it actually fits better than the Agent 18.

5. ~*allison*~ thread starter macrumors regular

thanks so much for the input!

6. PatrickC macrumors member

7. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

Yeah, thats the case.

I've been a long time BB user so I know the quality of the leather and the soft inner lining. The best part is the sturdy clip as well as the magnetic flap. Sturdy..

8. Jayhawk85 macrumors member

Jayhawk85

I'm using

the belt clip from a PowerSupport Crystal Jacket (I think that was the name) set. It came with a clear plastic case that I didn't like, but was about the same size as the Agent18. The Agent18 case snaps into the PowerSupport belt clip like it was made for it! And it rotates 180 degrees and holds the phone with the screen in. Perfect!

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/iphone_case.php

Link to the PowerSupport product. The belt clip and screen shield are great, the case is so-so.

9. ~*allison*~ thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks a bunch! All I've been doing as of lately is research on what will be the best thing to invest my money in...well more of it. LoL. Thanks so much for your input! I appreciate any help I can get!