Ben Shapiro VS Cenk Uygur - Politicon 2017

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BoneDaddy, Aug 3, 2017.

1. BoneDaddy, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017

BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

What a great debate. Very respectful, and although I thought Shapiro would chew Cenk up, Cenk didn't do as bad as I thought.

Watch the whole thing before you comment on something that was covered, and please keep the bias to yourself. I don't expect there to be much discussion from watching this. I don't expect many of you will watch the whole thing. I posted this for those of you who will. It's quite enjoyable.

It's a damn shame that this debate is a trillion times better and more intellectual than damn near ANY presidential debate, and that's on BOTH sides. If men like this were running for president and getting voted into office, we'd be a hell of a lot better off.

As for my opinion on who I think came out ahead, I think it's obvious that it was Shapiro and I think it'd be nearly impossible to defend saying it was Cenk. He did ok, but argued a lot like a lot of us... "GOOGLE IT", where as Shapiro had cold hard facts, ready to go. Cenk especially tumbled at the end when he talked a lot of nonsense about the southern strategy, and had to back pedal.

Still, great debate.

2. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

I enjoy watching Ben Shapiro as he's a master debater.

3. BoneDaddy thread starter Suspended

BoneDaddy

Yes he is. I'd vote for him if he ever ran.

4. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Has Shapiro ever lost a debate? I don't agree with him on everything,but he absolutely wrecks everyone when it comes to debates. Like a boss.

5. BoneDaddy thread starter Suspended

BoneDaddy

I know. He'd probably beat Ted Cruz in Cruz's prime. He's like a damned computer. I wouldn't debate him on what color my BLUE expedition is.