Bernie bros

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jun 10, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So let's see, more people voted for Hillary, Sanders lost in primaries held after the caucuses he won, he criticizes Superdelegates that supporters would now like him to use to override the majority of voters....so that "are you high?" question could be turned right around. Wait..this is Bernie supporters we are talking about so chances of being high are.....high. :D

Which would explain a lot now that I think about it.

3. Jess13, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Alleged massive pro-Hillary election fraud in roughly one dozen states:

The Institute For American Democracy and Election Integrity

http://trustvote.org

An update on the lawsuit: In the video of the Institute, we mentioned that the election integrity lawsuit would be filed on Monday, June 6th. This has been delayed because of our desire to include election data from California where over 2.6 million votes still need to be counted.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/article82909752.html

Following is an exact accounting, county-by-county of the uncounted votes in California.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hP_fezmzMRW1LK-LuV9iTtG54/edit#gid=1963066056

We also want to be able to include the results from the citizen exit polls we have done since Edison had decided not to do exit polls in California, as well as include the results of Democracy Counts, the open source election audits that happened in San Diego, Los Angeles and Alameda County.

In about eleven states, there has been noted a significant difference between the exit polls and the electronic vote totals presented on the morning after the primaries. These differences show votes appear to be shifted from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. The chances of this kind of shift happening are considered to be statistically impossible between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning in these eleven states. Please see the chart below.

[...]

As computer security expert Stephen Spoonamore notes in the video above, when exit poll data varies more than 2% from electronic vote totals, the electronic vote totals are questionnable. In fact, 2% is used as the boundary by the US government when determining that the election in another country other than the US has possibly been stolen. Please note the exit poll differences up above that are more than 2%. These differences point to questionable results for the electronic vote totals.

For whatever reason, the Media Consortium and Edison Research have decided to cancel the exit polls for the remaining 2016 primaries. Some suspect these exit polls have been canceled because these exit poll differences have become suspect. Others believe it is because the Media Consortium has viewed these primaries as unimportant with respect to the final results of the primaries for the presidential candidates. Thus the remaining primary elections will not have the larger exit polls to reflect on the accuracy of the electronic vote totals. Although Edison usually receives money from The Media Consortium for conducting primaries exit polling, it will receive much more during the November election, so canceling it is not that great a financial hardship for Edison Research. Maintaining the trust of the American people and The Media Consortium is more important to their company’s financial picture. So, stopping still more questionable exit poll differences is helpful to maintain the trust of the American people in Edison Research and the Media Consortium.​

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Of course this assumes that the exit polling is not the data that is erroneous or suspect here in the first place. Still, I do think it is a matter that should be followed up on.

5. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

They will do what their almighty savior does. If Bernie endorses Hilary, they will.

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow. You haven't been talking to the same people I have. The people I have been talking to will turn on anyone they consider a "sell out" even their leader. Makes me wonder who is really the leader and who the follower is in this situation. The tail is wagging the dog I think!

7. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

You might be right about that. Bernie supporters seem to be an entity on it's own, even without Bernie.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It's called standards.

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Sure, but a movement without a leader is rudderless.

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

The standard for pure hate? If Bernie supporters don't like Hillary, then fine. But the witch hunt against her has been extreme, to the point they seen to have lost focus.

11. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Please. How the DNC stole the nomination it's all that matters to the bros

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

But the thing is "the bros" are making claims that even their candidate is not.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Perception is the only thing that matters ,me till a long way till November ,
    Some might end up voting for her in the end , at least the ones w/o standards.....

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I've seen polling that indicate around 70% would, but I don't know how accurate that is. Plus a lot could change between now and November. I think it's anybody's guess at this point.

15. SusanK macrumors 68000

Senator Sanders is not an almighty savior. His candidacy was an opportunity to vote for someone not crazed for money and power.

Clinton is not an alternative.

16. zin macrumors 6502

I predict a similar endorsement by Bernie to the one he gave to Bill Clinton in 1992. His endorsement back then basically admitted that he thought Bill was nothing more than the "lesser evil" and that he was not the best person to tackle poverty.

He's not going to sell out his principles by backtracking on every criticism he voiced throughout the primary concerning Hillary.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

18. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

That's how a large portion of Bernie supporters are treating him.

And there is always the alternative, even if you don't vote. So not voting for Hillary or not voting at all, after Bernie is officially out, doesn't help Bernie supporters at all.

I personally don't give a damn about trust and feel good hope. I'm only interested in what I think a canidate will actually do and achieve, and would it be best for myself, family, and the public.

I do know that Hillary has been passionate about better health care, education, and etc, since before I existed. So I'm rolling with her based on that and based on the probability that she'll actually get it done.

Whatever scandals surrounds her whether truth or fiction, I don't give a damn about. Whatever the outcome of all that, it's not going to make things better for the average person eithier way. It's nothing but a Soap Opera that people shouldn't buy into from the media as it distracts what people should really demand from canidates. And that's not just with Hillary, I don't care about Trump's taxes or Trump University scandal neither.

19. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

that's just the faux bros you're talking about.....the Trump voters who dabbled in being Bernie Bros for some anti-Clinton trolling fun, they'll go back to being Trump voters again.

And who are you voting for? :p

20. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Looks like Gary J

21. SusanK macrumors 68000

I admire your passion. Your honest is refreshing as well. The things you know HRC was doing before you exited are by and large history rewritten by the Clinton Machine. They are very good at that. If HRC was what you think she is I would be voting for her.

Many of us lived those days and they were not pretty. Clintons (both of them) got very cozy with the financial industry immediately. They deregulated it. They set themselves up for the years after the White House.

All the wheels were set in motion at that time for the Great Recession. It happened on 43's watch but he did not cause it. Not praising 43 just stating facts.

When I refer to they I do mean both of them. HRC was involved in policy making. President Clinton referred to that mom and pop nonsense as "getting two for the price of one".

I hope it doesn't happen again. We don't need more Clinton.

22. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I'll take the Clinton's any day over the unpresidential unpredictable ratings of a con man who scammed the little guys out of money in Altantic City and who's fraudulent "university" was ran out of Texas and sued by other states.

Works for me!!! :D

23. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Sounds like you're stealing pages from the GOP playbook, if you can't win an election claim massive fraud, which has been discussed in multiple voter ID threads and shown to not exist in this country, and then cry about not winning and try to obstruct anyone else. I'm starting to wish I'd voted for Clinton instead of Sanders in my state's primary.

24. SusanK macrumors 68000

I agree that Trump is not a good choice. That does not make Clinton good either. There is no defense for either of them.

The people who lost homes, jobs, 401k value were "little guys" too. The difference was in oder to be scammed by Trump you had to seek out his various enterprises. This was voluntary and avoidable.

Clinton's used the financial industry while they were in the White House to cause all distress for their personal financial gain.

In the screw the little guy department Trump is bad, Clinton is worse.

25. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Or cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 12, 2016 ---
    So basically a whole 3% of the American population actually cared enough to vote for someone who's not crazed for money or power.

Americans get the government they deserve.