Bernie forces non-acclimation vote! History will show thousands voted against Hillary!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jul 26, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Lol, Bernie's people denied Hillary a "unanimous" nomination vote. Historians throughout the ages will see the roll call vote and know that Hillary barely secured the nomination.

Funny, Hillary let Obama have his unanimous vote but not Bernie! Hahaha...

Rachel Maddow on MSNBC is apoplectic! She can't stop whining about Bernie not letting Hillary have her moment.

2. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

So Bernie found finally found them?

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You didn't take my advice last night aaronvan.....breathe. Take a deep breath and breathe. You are really going to hurt yourself if you keep hyperventilating like this. She didn't "barely" secure the nomination. She was ahead by almost 1000 delegates.

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

"Barely"?

I really do wonder about you. A thousand vote spread is "barely" winning, huh? You're in your own little world with your own little math.

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Naw, Bernie was emasculated yesterday so I think his delegates forced it.

Either way, it was an utter humiliation for Hillary. Not that she cares, but the reactions from the Hillarybots are priceless.

6. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

How was winning by a large margin humiliating?

7. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Keep in mind the republicans only had 1/2 a candidate.

8. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Like I said, marriage to a philandering accused rapist who pals around with a convicted billionaire child molester has inured Hillary to normal human emotions such as empathy, shame and humiliation.

However, she was not unanimously nominated and that is a stinging rebuke.

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I think at this point the only humiliation going on is the humiliation you have brought onto yourself with the constant over the top sensational thread creation that you do and a lack of basic math in this thread. I beleive I once told you that you should write for the National Enquirer. Seriously, you would be amazing at it. A career is yours for the taking!

10. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

A large portion of the vote difference is super delegates, a part of the DNC primary process alleged to be rigged by Bernie Sanders et al.

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It was rigged.

12. Robisan macrumors 6502

Lol! Oh my...

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

The stinging rebuke was from Comey. The convention nominated her. There will be no asterisk on the general election ballot with fine print that says "won by a landslide" since that might sway the November vote. :p

14. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Here's the deal.....

Hillary has forged relationships with people for decades. And was a member of the Democrat party for decades as well. She wasn't someone who just decided to run as a Democrat a year ago for political expediency. It wasn't that things were rigged with the SD's. It's just that she had been working at building those relationships with them for much longer. So of course their vote was going to be more likely to go towards her, a member of their own party, rather than the guy who had always considered himself to be an independent outsider and only recently came on board for purely political reasons.

15. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Whatever makes you feel better about voting for crooked Hillary

17. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

aaronvan, with all respect - you might consider a little break from PRSI. I have enjoyed, occasionally admired your posts over the times...but recently(!)

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's not about what makes me feel better. I don't need something to feel better. It's not even about me at all. It's just what happened. Sorry that you can't handle it and feel the need to deflect onto me.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 26, 2016 ---
    Yeah...over saturated sensationalism tends to make things lose impact after awhile.

19. HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

Cuz most of those delegate votes were not based on election votes, but rather super delegates that could vote either way but were part of the fix. Winning with 600-700 fixed votes is not winning by much at all.

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Most? Do they not teach math in school anymore?

21. Admiral macrumors regular

Admiral

Or spelling. It's an "acclamation" vote (i.e., by acclaim), not "acclimation".

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Winning by 10% is better than any president has done so for a long time.

23. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

It was funny watching Alicia Keys call out to the Bernie supporters "in the house" - there was like two people clapping, then she called for Hit liar y's peeps and of course they went nuts. It was a wasted effort to then call for "Unity" between them as at that point the Bernie folks were outside joining the rest of their crew still protesting.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 27, 2016 ---

when her trust factor and likability factor are compared to Trump it doesn't matter if she's winning or not, that's gotta piss her off and is LOL funny because it does and that it's true.

24. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan