Bernie Sanders calls for ouster of Clinton Democratic convention allies

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, May 28, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

A rare moment when I actually just might agree. Well at least on Barnie Frank. I am not sure I have ever heard anything from Malloy, but the question becomes who does Bernie trust in this matter as replacements? Who really and truly do not favor one candidate over the other at this point? Does such a person even exist?

3. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I've never heard of Dannel Malloy, either. However, Barney Frank is an odious individual who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagall and the Commodities Futures Modernization Act.

Listen to Robert Scheer--a noted and venerable progressive journalist--interview Barney Frank. Frank gets really hostile and defensive when he's called to account for his actions.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yeah, I have never really liked Barney Frank. But again, who to replace him with? What unbiased choice is there?

5. zin macrumors 6502

Barney Frank, a man who claims that accepting large donations from banks made him a better regulator.

Just like how killing a few people makes you a better prosecutor.

6. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Frank also blocked tightening federal oversight over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It's a shame that this vile criminal is still a free man. In fact, while Obama was imprisoning more non-violent drug offenders than any other president in history, not a single person--from Wall Street or Washington--who caused the 2008 financial meltdown saw jail time. Not one. Another Obama failure.

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Dannel Malloy is the dumb ass governor of Connecticut who is about to bankrupt the state.