Suspended
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Reactions: jkcerda

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
A rare moment when I actually just might agree. Well at least on Barnie Frank. I am not sure I have ever heard anything from Malloy, but the question becomes who does Bernie trust in this matter as replacements? Who really and truly do not favor one candidate over the other at this point? Does such a person even exist?

aaronvan

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
A rare moment when I actually just might agree. Well at least on Barnie Frank. I am not sure I have ever heard anything from Malloy...
I've never heard of Dannel Malloy, either. However, Barney Frank is an odious individual who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagall and the Commodities Futures Modernization Act.

Listen to Robert Scheer--a noted and venerable progressive journalist--interview Barney Frank. Frank gets really hostile and defensive when he's called to account for his actions.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
I've never heard of Dannel Malloy, either. However, Barney Frank is an odious individual who supported the repeal of Glass-Steagall and the Commodities Futures Modernization Act.

Listen to Robert Scheer--a noted and venerable progressive journalist--interview Barney Frank. Frank gets really hostile and defensive when he's called to account for his actions.
Yeah, I have never really liked Barney Frank. But again, who to replace him with? What unbiased choice is there?

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
Barney Frank, a man who claims that accepting large donations from banks made him a better regulator.

Just like how killing a few people makes you a better prosecutor.

aaronvan

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Frank also blocked tightening federal oversight over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It's a shame that this vile criminal is still a free man. In fact, while Obama was imprisoning more non-violent drug offenders than any other president in history, not a single person--from Wall Street or Washington--who caused the 2008 financial meltdown saw jail time. Not one. Another Obama failure.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT

Dannel Malloy is the dumb ass governor of Connecticut who is about to bankrupt the state.

Reactions: CalWizrd