Bernie Sanders Just Accused Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Apr 18, 2016.

1. jkcerda Suspended

jkcerda

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-hillary-campaign-finance/.

sadly , her supporters don't care, the ends justify the means.

2. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

The current campaign finance system is ridiculous and this little event just proves it.

From Politico:

What. The. Ever-loving. Hell.

3. aaronvan, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016

aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

To hell with Bernie. I'm tired of that wild-eyed, arm-flapping, finger-waving old geezer who never held a real job in his life. He's a corned-beef sandwich left in the sun. He's a bottle of seltzer gone flat. He's a mushy matzo ball that fell off the table and rolled all the way to Flatbush. He tried to take the "high road" against Hillary; instead of putting his boot on her neck and stabbing her in the eyeballs we got spittle-flecked self-righteousness from an old Communist who in 24+ years in Congress never passed a single piece of legislation.

Flying off to the Vatican to corner the Pope in the men's room when he should have been campaigning his ass off in New York was the last straw. Hillary will mop the floor with him tomorrow.

4. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

Sad but true

5. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

A little harsh. I'm no Sanders die-hard, but not "putting his boot on her neck and sobbing her in the eyeballs" seems ethically commendable, if not ultimately pragmatic. People bitch and moan about the broken system of Politics here in the US, and Sanders is decidedly operating out of the norms, but he's reduced in your eyes to a "old geezer"? Come on...

6. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Literalism & rhetoric. There is a difference.

Bernie isn't in it to win it. He played us all for suckers. In fact, I suspect he is a DNC shill placed there so Hillary wouldn't get too complacent.

7. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Well, I haven't heard that angle before...makes my recent thread a little ironic

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

But what of this coronation you spoke about for months on end?

9. thermodynamic, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016

thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Define real. ;) Like "Any job that can be offshored or automated, while we give corporate welfare to the company doing that?"

She got tired of him. He got tired of her. I'm surprised he's not mentioned various issues yet. Then again, in not doing so equally suggests those issues of the past are no longer relevant. Then again, he's exaggerated on some of those issues as well. Or considering the end result, what at face value that might have come across as exaggeration isn't as loaded as initially fathomed.

It depends on the issue. Those who've read up might know what I might mean. ;)

That's because too many, especially the GOP- and blue dog-dominated congresses preferred more giveaways to the corporate sector. I'm amazed Bernie hasn't bothered saying that, so maybe you have a point. Just for grossly the wrong reason.

Go eat something, you'll feel better.

Eat some more if you're so fixated.

Awww, you still upset because of Larry Craig, David Vitter, New Gingrich and the rest in your party o' so-called "family values" and then decided to baselessly accuse Bernie of being the same.

I saw you at a bar. Maybe you were in the men's room too. See, it's so easy that anyone can do it.

Hell is a Christian construct. What if he's not Christian, also making note of what un-Christian things some politicians that claim to be Christian have done, in which case he's not going there...

I'm sure he's tired of you too. He's more likely going to care about your well-being, even if he doesn't agree with you.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 19, 2016 ---
    That is just as ludicrous as saying "Clinton and Trump were friends, as are their kids, so it must be all one big conspiracy." or "Sanders isn't even a real Democrat despite the title, he is an Independent so he can't be a Democrat" (which plenty of people have said...)

10. 617aircav Suspended

11. Meister, Apr 19, 2016

Meister Suspended

Meister

Very sad but kinda true.

That's why we need to get behind Trump.

He is the crazy mother****er we need to put an end to the Bushs, Clintons, Obamas and their Saudi sponsors.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 19, 2016 ---
    She's a thug of the highest order.

She started wars, tried to hollow out the constitution and commited treason in multiple ways.

Her personal adviser and closest confidant is saudi operative Huma Abedin for **** sake!!

Everyone voting for her is an accomplice!

12. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

My party? lol, you must be new here.

13. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Hah. This is a nicely written bit of fury.

14. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

A Clinton bending the rules is as certain as my morning ****.

15. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

May it always be so.

16. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

But sometimes you have to force it out even though it tries to hold on longer than it should.

17. jkcerda thread starter Suspended

jkcerda

[​IMG]
    penis is up & women yawn in the morning, coincidence? I think not.

18. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Nothing some left over chili and black coffee in the A.M. can't fix.

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Um no. The last thing you want controlling armies and nuclear missiles (not to mention economy, Supreme Court picks and foreign policy) is a "crazy mother****er". We need stability, not chaos and ignorance.

A company wouldn't interview someone, determine they were a little crazy, had little knowledge of the subject, said things that would rile up any HR department, and then still give them the job! Neither should a country. You don't throw out the baby with the bath water. The choices are not that good this time around, that is true. But that doesn't mean you go for the most extreme. The office of the President requires diplomacy. Donald Trump doesn't have a diplomatic bone in his body. Thus he is does not meet the job requirements and is unqualified. Sorry. Next applicant.

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Cuz some people apparently love spending the first hour of their morning doubled over on their toilet, screaming.

21. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

how did that quote in your last post get attributed to me, when it should be thermodynamic? Weird.

22. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Another Drupal hiccup. Seems to happen with increasing regularity lately.

23. steve knight, Apr 19, 2016

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Cut down on your fiber.

24. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

So Hillary just tore Bernie a new one in New York. She's the candidate now, right?

25. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Bernie got burned but good. He should withdraw before he embarrasses himself with a lost cause campaign.