Bernie Sanders: Mad As Hell, Not Taking It Any Longer!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, May 17, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

This Sanders statement on the Nevada convention reads like an open threat to the Democratic establishment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-going-to-take-it-anymore-at-least-in-nevada/

If Crooked Hillary cheats, lies, and steals the nomination, the Bernie Bro's will make '68 Chicago look like a sorority party. Screw incrementalism; it's time to crush the establishment.

Hillary should do the honorable thing: withdraw and turn herself in to the FBI.

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

More BS as usual. Do you ever get tired of posting it? Sanders should do the honorable thing and withdraw. that's what losing candidates do. He needs to follow the example set by every other candidate who has ran and dropped out. They had the good sense to know when it was game over and when the math was not in their favor. Even Cruz of all people realized this.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

The honorable is something Hillary would never do .she is a freaking neocon

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

I got your annotated Bernie Sanders screed right here...

5. Meister Suspended

Meister

Hitlary has received more votes so far.

The dem constituency has spoken and so far they want Hitlary.

Bernie supporters aren't being cheated out of anything.

They are just in the wrong party.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Bernie better tone it down or he'll find himself in the Ted Cruz wing of the Senate.

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

C’mon. I know Bernie is feels strongly about his position. But he’s not like this guy, is he?

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

9. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Revolution isn't pretty.

Bernie supporters are fed up that their democracy has been stolen from them and replaced with an oligarchy, with the Clintons and their supporters being one of the primary reasons for this.

The Democratic Party deserves to burn if they won't stand up for working people and only stand for special interests. **** em all.

10. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

I would sympathize with Bernie if you know, a single black person or any other minority voted for him.

Bernie is just running out of rich white people.

11. Roric macrumors regular

12. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

How about he actually loses first? This candidacy is about governing principles, not a candidate. Why the hell should he withdraw and lose the platform to spread his ideas before the votes are ever counted.

I don't give a **** about DNC unity if it just means the rule of two corporate parties continues unabated.

13. FieldingMellish Suspended

Is Hillary not the ultimate Washington insider?

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Exactly. But some pretend Bernie is the one hijacking te Marty

15. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Given the fact that he's not a Democrat, I think it's a pretty apt description. Trump too.

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

And what allegiance does the country owe to either of these parties? We live in an Oligarchy, former presidents and top research universities have explicitly said so. Why should we bend to the will of these institutions in the name of preserving them, and therefore oligarchy.

I truly don't understand the rationale here.

17. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Last night I tweeted congratulations to both for a 1 - 1 tie and Bernie supporters went crazy on me, they're like rabid dogs with zero objectivity. Look for most of them to jump on the Trump train when Bernie finally loses and please don't act like math doesn't matter, statistically he has zero chance.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hillary is about as bad as bush in the war/stupid department

19. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Who care about the the math? The ideas are the point of this campaign. The longer he stays in the further the message of a return to New Deal principles goes.

Are we going to look around in 3 years wondering why the public is still pissed off about the state of economic conditions and say "hey but a Dem/GOP got into office"? We need a rethink of our economic operating principles, of which neither party is doing anything other than staying in the corporate capitalism mold. Lets get back to New Deal capitalism, it ****ing works.

20. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Most of the DNC aren't real democrats anyways. They're center-right corporatists who call themselves democrats but sold their souls to corporate America.

Bernie actually represents the people and true progressive ideas like FDR and LBJ. Something that is sorely lacking in today's political landscape and the main cause of the decline of the middle class over the last 30-40 years.

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Piss them off at your own peril :D

22. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I, for one, never tire of reading your BS. :)

23. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

I'm confused.

I thought Bernie's supporters were poor lazy mooches who just wanted more free ****?

Now they're rich white people?

24. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Well, he cannot win without it, it's that simple.

It was like saying "Hi Bernie supporters, can we all get along" and getting bombarded with F* you!! Bernie or bust! You don't understand!! KKKillery!!!!!

I defy anyone to show the difference between an angry Bernie supporter and an angry Trump supporter, they act exactly the same way.

25. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda