Bernie Sanders, Master Criminal

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Mar 20, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

It's an opinion. A Friday night take out the trash offering... from a friend of Clinton's, I guess. ?!?! I dunno, I gave up on the Kos a long time ago...

3. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

DailyKos isn't a news site. It's a blogging service that specializes in left-leaning politics. This particular blogger only has one entry on the site, and from their comments on other entries, appears to be a staunch Hilary supporter.

4. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

They reference one piece that they know most people won't read. The actual list of prohibited donations outlined in that notice is attached at the bottom. Most of them are relatively small disallowed amounts, often $100 and some in the thousands.

Apart from that the entire article is filled with emotive language. The blogger's handle is Hello Dolly Llama, presumably a reference to the Dalai Lama. It's pretty clear that this is a troll article, given that their single source for all of these assertions doesn't fully support any of them.

5. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Well I guess it's refreshing to have a thread where a different Democrat is described as criminal for a change... emphasis on GUESS.

The whole season makes me want to go back and read papers of the Tammany Hall era to see if commentators were so free with their language in the press, calling the candidates criminals and liars, when ward bosses spreading money around the 99% before Election Day was practically de rigueur, and lying about more to come was what one did when handing out the dough.

6. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

DailyKos is the World Net Daily of the Left.