Bernie says Hillary can't win. Prepare for a contested Democratic convention

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, May 6, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

3. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

If you’re a real liberal, you’ll vote for Bernie, and if KKKillary is nominee, you’ll write in Bernie Sanders, vote for Trump or stay home.

4. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Watch for the Hillary machine threat tactics on delegates once they are unbound...

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I heard Dennis Kucinich on the radio today. He won't rule out voting for Trump if Hillary is the nominee. Me, I'll vote for one of the third parties.

6. 1458279 Suspended

Trump should tell his voters in the remaining states to vote for Bernie. If Bernie can take CA and contest Hillary right up to the end, that'll drain the Dem General funds and prove that Hillary is very, very weak. Trump has little to lose at this point, who's running against Trump?

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I'm curious. How is voting for Trump the "real liberal" thing to do?

8. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

9. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Protest vote to deny the illiberal warmongering war criminal terrorist KKKillary.

10. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Wow.. your name calling is about as bad as Trump's. I guess that tells us about the type of character you have. How... Presidential. :rolleyes:

BL.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

While I don't agree with the wording, I really admire the creativity! Very nice. :D
    --- Post Merged, May 6, 2016 ---
    But since I don't consider her that, voting for the unstable self absorbed guy would be a non-starter. Sorry.

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
  13. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

KKKillary has killed black and brown men, women and children; Trump hasn’t.
    Make yourself better read and informed; reassess your moral compass and repudiate KKKillary.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Because you don't know her that well

15. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Source, please.

BL.

16. jkcerda, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Non binding till 2020
    Those In The M-E would be my guess

17. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

KKKillary’s War (feat. The Black Libyan Genocide)

Warning Graphic

KKKillary facilitated the Black Libyan Genocide (it was KKKillary’s terrorists that she helped to overthrow Qaddafi who then perpetrated the genocide). KKKillary’s the reason also that Boko Haram and al-Shabaab terrorists were able to obtain looted weapons from Qaddafi’s arsenal and have since killed thousands more brown and black men, women and children throughout northern Africa, using said weapons KKKillary helped them to obtain, this includes using looted weapons to force victims into being unable to flee from burning villages without being cut down by gunfire and thus massacred by those terrorists, also includes those terrorists simply shooting brown and black men, women and children dead with weapons they only have because of KKKillary:

Clinton Emails on Libya Expose The Lie of ‘Humanitarian Intervention’

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-kovalik/clinton-emails-on-libya-e_b_9054182.html

Hillary Clinton, “Smart Power” and a Dictator’s Fall

The president was wary. The secretary of state was persuasive. But the ouster of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi left Libya a failed state and a terrorist haven.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html

If your rainbow profile picture is because you’re LGBT and/or pro-LGBT, then KKKillary should be the LAST person you would support. KKKillary has taken TENS OF MILLION$ in bribes from Middle Eastern regimes that torture and murder LGBTs, and has taken $10-25 MILLION from Saudi Arabia where women are treated like fifth-class citizens, cannot legally drive and have to be chaperoned by male relatives if they go out in public.

18. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

No, it wouldn't.

If someone claims/accuses that someone HAS KILLED someone else, there had damn well be an indictment and conviction on it, because that is definitely a serious accusation to make.

If mentioned indirectly, then every POTUS going back to Washington has killed someone and should be in jail, dissolving this country back into the colonies and territories that made it up.

So.. after getting here legally, would you like our fair state to be returned to Mexico?

BL.
    You claim that Hillary has killed someone. Show evidence that she committed the crime: that she picked up a weapon and KILLED SOMEONE. Until you do, your claim is a crock.

19. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

WATCH THAT YOUTUBE CLIP. ALL THOSE BROWN AND BLACK MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE DEAD BECAUSE KKKILLARY FACILITATED THEIR MURDERS AND THE BLACK LIBYAN GENOCIDE. READ THAT HUFFINGTON POST PIECE. READ THAT NEW YORK TIMES PIECE. IT WAS KKKILLARY’S WAR AND WAS BASED ON LIES. KKKILLARY CLINTON KILLS BROWN AND BLACK FOLKS; TRUMP HASN’T.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Yes. As soon as Mexico is returned to the natives , hell let the whole world return to the natives :p
    They don't care, even if you shout

21. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I know, I’ll still shout it anyway.

22. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Wow.. getting feisty, aren't you?

You claimed Hillary killed someone. Back it up with an indictment that states that she killed someone. By your reckoning, with every war and skirmish this country has had, every CiC up to and including the CiC (POTUS) has facilitated the murders of people, yet you give them a pass.

Get your consistency in check, and provide anything that shows that Hillary picked up any weapon and killed someone. Until you can, your claim is useless.

BL.
    Cool. We actually agree. Then we can kick Trump the hell out, and won't need a wall.

BL.

23. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

By your “logic,” G.W. Bush hasn’t killed any Iraqis. Seriously. Just laughable. !:rolleyes:!

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Kick EVERYONE out. :D

25. throAU macrumors 601

throAU

Q:

If the democrats do not nominate him, is it possible for him to run as an independent?