Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JCorn2

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2004
Hey everyone... I just looked through that excellent post of all the bag sites and it was overwhelming! Does anyone really like on particular bag that is stylish, protective, and can also carry a bunch of books? Any recommendations would be great!
Thanks,
Joe

quackattack

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Boise, ID
JCorn2 said:
Hey everyone... I just looked through that excellent post of all the bag sites and it was overwhelming! Does anyone really like on particular bag that is stylish, protective, and can also carry a bunch of books? Any recommendations would be great!
Thanks,
Joe

I don't have an answer for you, but I'm looking forward to reading what people have to say, I'm looking for the exact same thing. It's tough to find a bag with room for books...

JamSoft

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2002
Rockford, MI
Swiss Army purchased from ebags.com

I was having a similar problem myself, and stumbled accross http://www.swissarmy.com. They have a bunch of high quality backpacks for business and school. I have an ibook, and purchased the laptop backpack they offer, and so far it's been a pleasure to own. I holds my computer and all of my books, folders, cell phone, ipod, etc. extremely well!!!

Regarless of what packpack you decide to get make sure you buy it form http://www.ebags.com/. They have great prices, free returns, and user reviews.

This is the Swiss Army laptop backpack I bought from ebags.Here. If you need to carry a laptop I would highly recommend it.

35641_l.jpg

Hope this helps,
-Nate

stoid

macrumors 601
I bought a Ton Bihn ID Messenger with a Brain Cell sleeve to protect my investment on bike rides between my apartment and campus this year. It was $140 altogether, but I don't think that my laptop will get damaged in there. At all.

edit: Don't we already have a sizable thread on this? You'd probably have a better chance finding everything out going there rather than hoping that everyone posts here again.

JeffTL

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2003
I use a Brenthaven laptop bag, one of the ones Apple sells, and like it a lot, but when I carry a LOT of books I have to use another bag (less laptop oriented) as well.

JCorn2

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 14, 2004
Thanks

Hey everybody thanks a lot for all the help! I ended up getting a sleeve from Tom Binh... I hope it'll be good.... thanks again!
Joe

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.