Best Buy accidentally had the new MacBook Pros listed for a short time.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by KingJayDuck, Oct 9, 2013.

1. KingJayDuck macrumors newbie

On Monday I went to the Best Buy website and was looking at their current stock of MacBook Pros, when I noticed they had several more posted than I'd seen before. Most of the new postings all had flash memory and that includes the retina and cheaper models with super drives still in them. I went back to look today and they were all taken down...

So, remember this thread- the new MacBook Pros will mostly all include flash memory.

2. GSPice macrumors 68000

GSPice

Your post is either sad or funny. Either way,
    ib4tl

3. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

4. sarakn macrumors 6502a

sarakn

Don't the current rMBPs have flash?

5. Astroboy907 macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

Yes, and the current cMBPs can be fitted with a flash SSD straight from apple...

6. sarakn macrumors 6502a

sarakn

Maybe I'm over thinking the OP, but it seems as if the OP is trying to tell us BB accidentally posted the new(haswell) Mbps even though those are the current Mbps.
    OR BB does not normally carry the latest models, so if the latest models are on their site, apple.com will soon release the haswell model.

:eek::confused:

7. Astroboy907 macrumors 65816

Astroboy907

Seems so. But as he just registered today and this is his only post, perhaps only hype?
    [​IMG]

8. Meister Suspended

Meister

[QUOTE=KingJayDuck;18114442]On Monday I went to the Best Buy website and was looking at their current stock of MacBook Pros, when I noticed they had several more posted than I'd seen before. Most of the new postings all had flash memory and that includes the retina and cheaper models with super drives still in them. I went back to look today and they were all taken down...

So, remember this thread- the new MacBook Pros will mostly all include flash memory.[/QUOTE]

I dont need a crystal ball to tell u they will have flash memory, but u r not seriously suggesting super drives in mbps?!:D
    CDs have been obsolete for decade now. Surprising they still had the optical in the current cmbp.