Best buy buy one get one free deal, still going

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by weisjt, Jan 17, 2011.

1. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

hey every one the best buy deal is still going. buy one get one free on iphone 4 cases. i picked up a few to review so check out my site for updates, i have the griffin reveal frame up now. i like the bumpers tight fit but wow the buttons are stiff.

2. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

all cases? does this last all day? going to run over there after work....thanks for the heads up.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Not ALL cases and it's only certain cases. I took the bait on this deal and ended up returning the cases. I picked up the Reveal Frame and the Belkin case. The Belkin case was a complete and utter disaster. I wasn't even able to put my phone to sleep with the sleep button.

4. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

which belkin? the vue?

how about any slider style like the incase?

might just pop in and see, since its on my way home.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

6. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Really? that's odd, I have one too and it seems to be fine for all 3 buttons. I did take advantage of the deal and I got the White Reveal and Blue Reveal Frame. The Reveal is fine, no issues that I've noticed. The Frame has really stiff buttons and it cracked around the dock connector, I took it to bb and they swapped it out for me but I haven't even opened it yet

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Yeah the Vue was really bad and even looked odd on the phone. The Frame definitely has very stiff buttons and require a little force when pressing.

8. dayumitzmark macrumors regular

I went to bestbuy at friday, and it was buy one get one free on any case except incase. the cases are totally not worth it. i tried all of them on and they were all crappy..

9. black743 macrumors 6502

Was this in the stores too? I went to one today and saw nothing...so they must not be doing it now, or its online only.

10. rapaleeman, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011

rapaleeman macrumors 6502

I found this awesome that it doesn't exclude the Mophie juice pack plus apparently.

I got an air and a plus that I got as samples but the plus is like a really ugly yellow color. Picked up one of the blacks.

11. julia123 macrumors newbie

Hey can anyone tell me which is the best iphone model. Please reply I want to buy.

12. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]

13. cheeseblock macrumors member

Best Buy Verizon iPhone

speaking of best buy, does anyone know if they'll have the Verizon iPhone 4 on february 10th? and if so, how will that work with the verizon customer preorder thingy? i'm just wondering because i'd like to put it on my BB credit card, but only if i can still get it on day 1

14. weisjt thread starter macrumors 6502a

weisjt

not sure if they will have it but they had the att version on release date. thats something you need to call bestbuy on.

15. rickreiko macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if this is still going on? I'd love to pick up a juice pack for a friend and I.

16. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Saw an article about this last week that said that BB will NOT carry the iPhone 4 for Verizon. I want to say it was Engadget that posted the story.

17. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

As of Sunday no, at least for online, haven't checked the store. However, I called them up since the link still works and told them that it wasn't working on the site. They then told me that it was expired.

Well, since the link still works they agreed to go ahead with my order adn pushed it through. I got 2 juice pack pluses in black coming for 104.99 (after tax) total. I got free priority shipping since I'm a Reward Zone Premium Member. Should have them either Friday, Saturday, or Monday.

My suggestion is call them up with the link ready to give to them. Worse case they you no.