Best Buy had Inventory Today - Montgomeryville PA

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 9OOYO, Mar 14, 2011.

1. 9OOYO macrumors regular

In Montgomeryville PA they had 32 GB wifi only. I had it in my hands and sadly walked away!.....:( cry - I want 3G

They also had an open box Verizon if anybody lives nearby and wants one.

2. CobraPA macrumors 6502

They got some of those Verizon 3G's on Sat morning, I was there when they said they came in. No other models at the time. They sold out the rest of their initial shipment by the end of Fri night/early Sat morning.

3. 9OOYO thread starter macrumors regular

I'm bummed b/c I ordered the At&T (current provider) but feel like I may want to switch to Verizon based on feedback. My order was placed at 3:47am Eastern and it hasn't even prepared for shipment.

I may try to pick up a Verizon (if I can find one in person) and sell the AT&T one to a forumite at cost.

4. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Of all the BB stores in the Phila area, the Montgomeryville store's on-line inventory is ALWAYS wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't have any even though the site shows in stock.

EDIT: The King of Prussia Apple store has none in stock and don't know when they will. Typical of Apple.

5. CobraPA macrumors 6502

Do they mark down their open box stuff? That might be a good deal. :D Did they have black / white wifi? Or just one color? They seem to be getting a box of one model every day (except Sun.)

6. 9OOYO thread starter macrumors regular

It was 5% - I have a phobia (I know it's crazy) about any tech stuff used. I never do it!

7. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Update

I called the Montgomeryville store.... sold last one this morning. None left in stock.

8. CobraPA, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

CobraPA macrumors 6502

You could be the only person around that paid under market value for an iPad! (Barring other open box models, I suppose.)