Best Buy Mobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rpearlberg, Sep 21, 2013.

1. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

I just wanted to write a quick review of one of the best experiences I've had at Best Buy Mobile. I usually wouldn't even go to Best Buy, but I went to the Mobile store at the mall around 9:45am, they open at 10. The young lady came out and asked what I was looking for because she didn't want me to wait around for nothing. Luckily they had one more 32GB Space Gray for AT&T. I said great, I'll take it, but I had to wait until 10am. 10am rolls around, I go in and she starts taking my info, a few others walk in and ask availability of other phones, but they have to wait since she is the only employee (on a Saturday after release!!!). So it took about 20 minutes to get everything done. I ended up trading in my 5 (they offered $360). I wasn't due for an upgrade and I thought the phone was $549, but it ended up being $499 and then my credit for $360.

Thanks for listening, just wanted to share my experience!!

2. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

3. richc71 macrumors newbie

I happened to be walking by the Best Buy Mobile late this afternoon and went in to see if the had any 5S's. I picked up two 32GB Space Gray. The service was great and I got $170 for a 16Gb 4s. Pretty good for a phone that needs charging twice a day.