Best Buy online: space grey 256gb's are in stock

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by kunaalarria, May 11, 2015.

1. metric152 macrumors newbie

thanks for the tip. just picked one up express delivery. let's see if they really have them :)

2. nalbagli macrumors 6502

Thanks for the info, I am deciding on wether to order one. But I think I want the 512GB so I'll pass :(

3. Chad A Wright macrumors newbie

Chad A Wright

I ordered one with express delivery too. It says it'll be here Wednesday. We'll see.

4. calganelle macrumors member

I ordered one from Best Buy last Thursday and it just came today!! Currently typing on it. It's awesome. I'm already completely used to the keyboard. I am, however, going to return it for the 1.3 Ghz Gold after all, but I'm using this for the time being because I love it :)

5. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

It will be there. I originally ordered one from best buy with the express delivery. I ordered on a Tuesday before 10am CST and it came the next day.

6. kunaalarria thread starter macrumors member

why the gold? i have the space grey coming in tomorrow but just picked up a gold at the apple store today because htey had it and i couldnt decide yet haha

7. calganelle macrumors member

Haha well this might sound really odd but I have the gold iPhone and iPad so I was like... gold to match it all! :p Seriously it's not a good reason, lol, just a personal one.

8. Chad A Wright macrumors newbie

Chad A Wright

Mine did ship. Should be here tomorrow.

9. Costino1 macrumors 6502

Costino1

Funny I just got one 10 minutes ago at my local Best Buy

Had no intention to. walked in and saw the gold one sitting there and was like omg...

The guys working said they didn't even know they got them nor knew the differences or if they should sell me one.

Got the base model silver...nice machine

10. kunaalarria thread starter macrumors member

haha great reason imo. i flipped a coin and went with the gold. going to return the space grey. love it so far!

11. Kjung7 macrumors 6502

Just got mine at a Best Buy in Orland Park, IL. They had an open box one, which I had gone there to purchase after checking online, but they had a new Space Gray 1.2 just sitting there so I couldn't resist :). They seemed to have a lot of the 1.1 ghz in stock too.