BEST BUY "PRE" ORDER WITH iPHONE 6+ (PLUS)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sarahsmiles, Sep 28, 2014.

1. sarahsmiles macrumors regular

sarahsmiles

I vaguely read over some threads in the BB forums. People generally have received their "pre" order for the iPhone 6+ in about 3 days.

I wanted to see if anyone else ordered their iPhone 6+ through BB - when did you order it and have you received it yet? If so, when did you get it?

On 9/26/14 we ordered:

- Verizon iPhone 6+ 64 GB - Silver
    - Verizon iPhone 6+ 64 GB - Gold

Have not received a call for pick-up yet. I know BB didn't allow orders for the 6+ until 9/23, but it'll be interesting to see who has received theirs since then.

xo :apple: :)

2. Mahler12x macrumors regular

Mahler12x

Best Buy doesn't upgrade through T-Mobile do they? I thought I heard they only do T-Mobile pre-paid. I'm new to the carrier so trying to figure all this stuff out.

3. sarahsmiles thread starter macrumors regular

sarahsmiles

Hey there! I'm not sure, honestly. You could call and find out. But they do NEW and UPGRADED contracts for Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T. T-Mobile is a question mark, and I don't recall seeing anything about it, but I don't think that carrier is very popular in my area, so that might be why. If you find out, let us know. :)

4. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

I ordered my 6+ on friday still nothing i was told by BB rep that pre orders have been taking 2-4 days to arrive in store...

5. sarahsmiles thread starter macrumors regular

sarahsmiles

Yeah, that's when we ordered ours. Let me know when ya get yours.

6. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

Okay i ordered a 64gb SG from sprint. Tried to pre order the wife one but i was told that the gold in 64 was sold out and that I can only pre order 1 phone at a time. We are in socal. And i was told i will get a 225.00 gift card to BB if i give them my 16gb IPhone 5

7. sillywabbit macrumors 6502a

Well known fact about best buy and preorders:

Never preorder a high demand item (iPhones, collectors edition games, etc) from best buy, your chances are almost zero when it comes to receiving it on release day.

Best buy is only used as a back up.

8. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

Has anyone got any update to their preorders?

9. sarahsmiles thread starter macrumors regular

sarahsmiles

I definitely haven't. Have you? We ordered ours on the 26th.

10. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

Well i just checked idevicechecker and it says my local best buy has same phone i pre ordered in stock.. After i call from outside and was told they didnt have any in stock... I walked into the store asked in person and was told they have not received any 6+ in a few days.. So i dont know whats going on

11. DIGGDEEP macrumors member

DIGGDEEP

I pre-ordered on 09/27 after a 3 hour fiasco with Verizon and Best Buy in Brandon FL...
    By the time it was all said and done, if I didnt have an issue come up with Verizon I'd have been pissed off anyway.
    By the time it was over, the mobile rep was holding a Sprint 128GB in her hand the whole time - NOT VERIZON!!!! :mad:

Anyhoo...
    I had to preorder and here I sit, waiting...:(

12. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

I just got call from by to pick up my phone and on my way to get it.. I will update after I set it up. Located in SoCal

13. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

Phone is cool i love the size not too big and keyboard is amazing now time to wait for jb.... Video is amazing

14. JeremyE macrumors regular

That's the quickest turn around. Here I am waiting forever for my apple.com order. Still got 18 days until the estimate, on the earliest side. .

15. Bigclemdawg macrumors newbie

All i had to do was put 50.00 down got 50.00 giftcard in exchange for the reservation and waited 3 business days and phone was here