Best Buy Selling 42mm Space Black SS Milanese Loop $50 Cheaper than Apple

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by cforster, Sep 12, 2016.

1. cforster macrumors 6502

So I waiting too long to pre-order my Apple Watch Series 2 and had to try Best Buy last night. I have the regular Stainless Steel 42mm now and thought I'd switch it up and go Space Black SS this time.

Anyway....after placing my order with Best Buy I noticed they are selling the Space Black 42mm Stainless Steel Milanese Loop for $699, which is $50 cheaper than on Apple's website!

Not a bad deal, but I'm certain they will be correcting this when they notice it. Jump on it while you can.

2. punkypj macrumors newbie

You should double check that order, I think Best Buy have put the image of the Space Black version on the listing for the standard stainless steel. At least they had yesterday when I nearly made the same mistake.....

3. jhfenton macrumors 6502a

jhfenton

Good call, punkypj. Based on the Apple model number, description, etc. (everything except the picture), it's the regular stainless. The photo is of the Space Black SS.

They may have some very unhappy customers.

I could easily have missed that if I'd been in the market.

4. cforster thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow, great call!

You know what makes that crazy? I wanted the regular Stainless Steel but they were sold out by the time I ordered. I thought I'd switch it up and just go Space Black since they had it in stock. But I am completely ok, actually prefer, the regular Stainless Steel. So, I'm curious how this will shake out.

Good eye, and thanks!

5. punkypj macrumors newbie

No problem :) I wish I was after the SS otherwise I would have gone for the Best Buy deal, but I'm trying to get hold of the Space Black with link strap whilst I am in the US next week for 2 weeks. Not looking hopeful thus far as my Apple order is stating 3-5 weeks currently. I'm hoping the lead time drops as these things start to go out the door. I think they usually beat the estimated lead times, but if they don't I can always cancel the order. We will see....