Best Buy Sold Out Of Most iPods

Discussion in 'iPod' started by beaker26, Aug 30, 2007.

1. beaker26 macrumors member

If further proof is needed that a new iPod is coming, Best Buy's online store is out of most iPod models. The 30 and 80 GB black are sold out, and the white 80 GB is sold out, and numerous Nano's are also sold out. I was also looking at amazon and the price of a 30 GB iPod has gone up to $500 so I don't know what is up with that.

2. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

I think its now pretty much confirmed that we're getting new iPods anyway. :)

3. ds252 macrumors regular

I'm hoping that those ipod prices on amazon are a mistake or some sick joke because 500 and then 600 for the 80 is just over priced and ridiculous plus wouldn't you expect to see some more GB's in there it can't be right...400 and 500 would be acceptable. Canadian that is.

4. SactoGuy18 macrumors 68030

SactoGuy18

I've blocked off US$300 to get the so-called "phat nano", hopefully with 16 GB of flash memory! :D

5. mBurns macrumors 6502

6. toddp73 macrumors newbie

hey guys.. ive been working at Best Buy for a month. I was helping a customer with ipods, im from home theater so i didnt know they were sold out. the ipod guy told me later and i asked him why are we sold out and he told me new ones were coming in a week ( a couple of days ago) htis would coincide with the 5th event. ill tell u guys if i have any new info/ who knows maybe i can sneek pics idk..

7. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

Also, Best Buys weekly circular for this week explicitly says "This week is the last week for 10% discounts on iPod Nano and iPod Video" or something like that (i don't have it in front of me)...

8. bozboyku1 macrumors newbie

Same at the bestbuy I work out, we have no iPods. Managers said it was due to a shortage in materials,
    ya right..