Best company to buy from to return product?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by intervenient, Aug 15, 2010.

1. intervenient macrumors 6502a

I need a case for my fragile baby, but don't want to wait for my Pixelskin HD. What's the best company that will allow you to return your case in 30 days, hassle free? Is Speck good with this? I love the PixelSkin HD.

2. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

Just buy a cheap case and keep it as a backup. What you are planning to do is not correct.

3. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Yeah I say just get a cheat TPU case from Ebay. Thats what I was going to do but decided i'll just get a iSkin Solo. 15$

4. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

+1

Seriously.

Seriously!?

6. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Dude like... I think he's like serious.

7. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

8. joec1101 macrumors 6502

AT&T store - they actually have the best selection right now and give you 30 days to return for any reason.

9. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Okay, then you won't mind if I borrow your blow-up doll "girlfriend" for a month. I'll return "her" to you.

10. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

So witty and clever and a great contributor to these forums.

11. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I'd recommend just buying a cheapo TPU or silicone case off eBay, that's what I did until I got the cases that I was really waiting for.

12. waltercln macrumors regular

att store, i did the same. lol at people in here saying it's not correct and all other nonsense, like they even give a F about you. It's not correct when they want to charge me still even though their towers were down. They don't lose out on return items, in fact, they send them back and get credited, then repackage them. stop being a bunch of babies, it's disgusting. If were going by this retarded logic then It's also not correct to charge 30-40 something for a case that cost less to make.

to the original poster, go with att.

13. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Might as well ask which company you can use and abuse until your case comes in.

Get a $.99 silicone case on eBay, they're actually not horrible.

14. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I can't see how some people can be so ignorant to ask this. I mean, you just tossed a couple hundred on the phone and you refuse to buy a cheap case? Ignorance is alive and well.

15. intervenient thread starter macrumors 6502a

How is this ignorance? Perhaps it's "I already have something FREE on the way, but need protection now". It's a perfectly viable option, regardless of the cost of phone.

16. Zildjian242 macrumors member

....Perhaps its "Im cheap"

17. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4 (32GB, JB): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Well said.

18. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

Best Buy took back I case I didn't like, no questions asked. I didn't even have the receipt, but they could look up the purchase from my credit card number or something.

19. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Because you're trying to cheat a system. You're willing to spend your cash or your mommy and daddy's cash on an iphone, but you're unwilling to buy a cheap case off eBay until your free case comes. Ignorance comes to mind because you had to ask in the first place. If you can't afford another case then you have no business with that phone. Cheating is not a perfectly viable option. People like you need to learn a lesson in life and I hope it comes at you hard.

20. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Hey now, Don't you start with the whole "mommy and daddy's cash" thing :( It is a beyond stupid thing this guy wants to do but theres nothing wrong with having parents that love you and buy things you want. :p

21. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

Sensitive are we? :)

22. onne2slick macrumors regular

Perhaps it is because he's cheap. So what? I'm doing the exact same. I'm not ruining the case, the packaging, nor am I using any of the freebies that come along with it. When I return it, i'll simply say, I do not like it. Which, obviously I don't, because if I did, I would've kept it.

I would buy a case, but it's too early for shelves to have ones that I love. i.e: incase sliders are not yet available in Canadian stores.

Mind you, I have purchased 9 cases for the previous iPhone. Not that i'm looking to do the same for this, but let's be real here.. not everyone who's doing this is because they're cheap. Personally, i'm just doing it until I have better options (and/ or, until I receive my free case from Apple in 6 days).
    Call me ignorant, but this isn't a crime. We're simply just testing product (or at least I am). That's why theres a return date for unsatisfied customers.. Hello?

23. Peterg2 macrumors 6502a

I cannot communicate with people like this. It is like arguing with people who say they download warez because the software is "too expensive" and they would not buy it anyway.

24. onne2slick macrumors regular

That's a good analogy, lol.

25. RBfKC10 macrumors member

This entire thread should be renamed "Best company to borrow a case from" because that is exactly what you are doing. So incredibly cheap.