Best Deal on AirPods

Discussion in 'Guides, How Tos and Reviews' started by MacRumors, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Apple first launched the AirPods in December 2016, allowing users to listen to audio streamed from their iPhone or other Bluetooth device without the hassle of untangling a mess of EarPods wires. AirPods were originally priced at $159.00, and since their launch they have routinely seen discounts to around $130 and lower in some instances.

[​IMG]

In this guide you'll find the best currently available price for AirPods at major Apple resellers including Adorama, Amazon, B&H Photo, Best Buy, and MacMall. Due to their popularity, AirPods go on sale at many other places, however, so we'll also track discounts at retailers like Microcenter, Costco, Walmart, and more.

Best Deal

The best deal on AirPods right now is at Costco, which is selling the Bluetooth in-ear headphones for $139.99, $20 off the original price. With $4.99 shipping and handling, the total will come to about $144.99 for the AirPods at Costco.

We follow deals on AirPods and much more over in our full Deals Roundup, so head there for even more information on the latest bargains related to Apple products and accessories.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Article Link: Best Deal on AirPods

2. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

Is this article missing a chunk? There’s a solitary link for a $10 saving on AirPods, which would be a strangely abrupt article.

Am I missing something? Is this going to be turned into a sticky thread or something similar? :confused:

3. bigalow macrumors member

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this because I know the airpod2's have not been officially announced yet but based on rumors with the expected "hey siri" function and wireless charging case, is there really any reason to wait on buying the gen1 version? Was holding out on buying my son a pair for his birthday but if there isn't really a larger benefit for holding out, I might get the current ones. Thanks

4. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

Local Costcos sell AirPods (in their warehouse, but not online) for $139. Or is it $129?

5. CalvinBroadus Suspended

CalvinBroadus

This is a bizarre article. One deal on AirPods yet it’s named “Best Deals on AirPods” as if there are more than one.

I’m almost 100% positive this article was written for SEO purposes. Because the content is horrible. Or to push MacRumor’s affiliate sales.

Luckily posts like this can be reported to Google so that this page is not ranked if someone searches for the title.

Misleading. Therefore I am downvoting this.

Thanks,