Best Deal on Full Priced iPhone 6s/6s Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GadgetGeek407, Sep 21, 2015.

1. GadgetGeek407 macrumors 6502a

Is there any good deals gift cards rebates or price drops on the new iPhone for paying full price anywhere? I know I saw some last year, no noise this year though

2. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

I bought mine through Costco:

$100 Costco card
    $25 Costco card
    Some extra chargers

I think this is mostly for t mobile but other carriers might have rebates as well. Just check the Costco site

3. MarkZinger macrumors member

If you have a Discover credit card and a device that supports Apple Pay, Discover is offering 10% cash back for any purchase made with any Discover card via Apple Pay until the end of the year. Buy the phone full price at the Apple Store and get 10% in cash back. That's what I'd do if I wasn't already financing my phone through T-Mobile.

4. HarryWild macrumors 65816

HarryWild

I think you have to sign a two year contract to get that deal!

5. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

T mobile doesn't have contracts. You do have to have an equipment installment plan but you can pay it off ar once after the first month.

It is locked to t mobile though. I can't speak about any of the other carriers.

6. GadgetGeek407 thread starter macrumors 6502a

7. lulla01 macrumors 68020

lulla01

The discover deal is the best offer for discounts I think. Bestbuy charges more full retail than other places but you may get a price match, plus if you are reward zone you get 5.00 certificates for every 250 you spend.

8. fairfax38 macrumors newbie

I only have an iPhone 5s that does not qualify for Apple Pay. I do have an iPad Air 2. Can I use the iPad Air 2 in the Apple Store to pay with Apple Pay. I have only the wifi iPad Air 2.