Best film for front and back of iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PhaserFuzz, Sep 22, 2012.

1. PhaserFuzz macrumors 6502

I don't really want a case, but I'd like a protective film to apply to the screen and back of the iPhone. I've used PS films on my other phones and love them, but they haven't been released yet. Also, I don't like films with the rubbery, orange peel effect. What's my best option? Thanks!

2. silroc macrumors 6502

silroc

Would like to know also from the experts

Who makes best film for front and back

Thinnest, smoothest, most invisible are important for me

Thank you guys

3. JokerElite macrumors regular

JokerElite

I don't know about the back because it's not glass this time around. And a case generally protects it pretty well.

As for the front I'd highly recommend Steinheil SGP Ultra Crystal. It's the best screen protector that I know of and have been using them for about a year or so now. Comes with 2 screen protectors, a microfiber cloth, 4 dust removal stickers, and a squeegee. I just got mine in the mail today actually and put it on not too long ago.

http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-SGP-Protector-Steinheil-International/dp/B008SGIQYK

I believe they also have an anti-fingerprint one but the screen quality doesn't look as good with that one on.

4. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

Wrapsol-No better skin because of their Warranty!

Wrapsol, skin protection front and back.
    life time guarantee, free replacement, you just oay shipping. They have replaced many of mine throughout the years, best deal ever no questions asked! great customer service unlike SGP who suck, and don't replace anything ever!

5. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

stay away from Zagg! I just grabbed a set from Sprint and it does not cover the whole front or back. Not edge to edge :confused:

6. JokerElite macrumors regular

JokerElite

Customer service doesn't matter because you never even get to the point where you need it for SGP. Sucks if you had the experience of going through customer service for Wrapsol though. No SGP inconveniences that I've ever heard of :p

7. silroc macrumors 6502

silroc

Thanks
    Just ordered

8. JayMosEnvied macrumors member

JayMosEnvied

For the back I just use the film that already comes with the phone, but cut around the camera. I use a case too.