iPhone X Best Free Ringtones For iPhone?

MintChalida93

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2020
What are some of best free ringtones for iPhone?, From where I can download them.

I need some cool Ringtones for my phone.

Reactions: ACB 123

psac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2009
There used to be some good sites to upload songs and pick your time frame and it would create the ringtone. But one of the iTunes updates a few years ago made it REALLY difficult to manage your own ringtones not bought from Apple. So now I just use the Game of Thrones theme song bought from the iTunes store. It feels so retro now.

kamikazeeMC

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
Hearing the same exact thing day after day everywhere you go?
This, one reason I'm thinking of going back to Android for my next phone is being able to change the notification tone for 3rd party apps from the stock tri-tone or if they have a small selection.

My method for custom tones is sampling something in Audition and chopping it up where I want. Then for iOS having to convert WAV to m4a, rename to m4r, using iTunes to transfer to phone. Since getting rid of iTunes I haven't bothered.

akash.nu

macrumors 604
May 26, 2016
Does it not drive you insane? Hearing the same exact thing day after day everywhere you go?

Anyway I spent 99p on this from the iTunes Store for revenge.

It doesn’t I think. Personally I have set different ringtones for different people so I can tell who’s calling without even answering the phone and then kept a default one for everyone else. So it’s more like muscle memory now.