Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fineaddme

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
hi all I have been using a apple magic mouse but it sucks.
I need something better.
I have looked around and seems my best options maybe either a Logitech performance/revolution mx or a razer mamba.

but heard the mx revolution is better then the performance, and the only way I can get the resolution is buying the mx5500 combo.

any suggestions are appreciated.

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
I have a Logitech V470 BT mouse that I keep switched off but near my MB. It comes in handy when I find myself wanting to do things "the mouse way" which is less and less often these days.

ppdix

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2001
Miami Beach
Logitech revolution MX.
I program brush size increase and decrease on the side buttons, for example. You can customize anything, besides being a ckmfortable, ergonomic mouse with great tracking.
Cheers
Patrick

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
When it comes to Photoshop a Wacom digitizer will run circles around one of those soap bars.

Mr. Retrofire

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2010
www.emiliana.cl/en
best mouse for photoshop?
Easy:
mouse-corn-harvest-amazing-photo1.jpg

turtlez

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2012
Any mouse but if you want to do serious work use a wacom tablet. The only thing I don't use the tablet for these days is when I use the Pen Tool. All my hotkeys are set to my keyboard which I can navigate around in with my left hand only so I don't need any extra mouse buttons.

I would personally shoot for comfort > features when it comes to a mouse.

Hope I helped.

Parkin Pig

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2009
Yorkshire-by-Gum
When it comes to Photoshop a Wacom digitizer will run circles around one of those soap bars.

I agree - if you're serious about Photoshop, you need a graphics tablet. You'll never get the same accuracy or ease of use from a mouse. I haven't used a mouse for over 5 years now. The Wacom isn't just useful for Photoshop, it speeds up everything you do, and it's much more comfortable to use. My particular set up is a Wacom tablet and a magic trackpad. The trackpad is mainly for rapid scrolling and zooming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.