best movie download site/s for my touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chipNdale, Jan 8, 2009.

1. chipNdale macrumors member

I was wondring if there are sites offering free movie downloads that could be stored at mt itouch 2g..

btw i love this forum sites..helped me alot in knowing my itouch....:)

2. JustOneQuickONe macrumors 6502

haahaha no, no I'm not going to say it. I'm restraining myself :D

I don't know of any sites, all the movies I have I ripped from DVD's with free programs on the net. I'm not exactly sure what they are called off hand, I haven't done a movie in quite some time... I actually only have them because I formatted them for my 5G ipod Video right when they came out and luckily still have them to transfer to my iPod Touch

3. Jack Flash macrumors 65816

You can purchase movies from the iTunes store or convert your DVD collection using Handbrake.

4. zarusoba macrumors 6502

It's a business, so buy the product

The movie business is a business. A business can't survive if all the product is stolen. So if you want the products, BUY them.

5. Texas04 macrumors 6502a

Texas04

I agree with zarsuba.

But of course that is not what you were talking about! You just want videos to put on your touch that will entertain you for free right! Like podcasts!

I would go up on iTunes and search for versions of video podcasts that are "large". They usually will say like "Quicktime Large" or something. Those will sink to your iPod no problem and are supported by ads, so they are free! :)

6. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

Oh go ahead and say it...lol.

I did the exact same thing with my 5.5G. DVD Shrink 3.1 is good then convert to .mp4 with Handbrake. Now I rip everything to iPod Touch format.

I do know one good site*cough*pb*cough*, but then you'll have to convert them.

7. jampat macrumors 6502a

You don't necessarily need the large podcasts. Small ones don't look as good, but are decent on the touch screen and 1/4 of the size. Most podcasts have multiple sizes available, try downloading an episode in each size and see what you like best.