Hi all, First off... apologies for another 'what should I buy thread' but I've been thinking about this for quite some time now! First... I'm coming from a 2009 C2D 17 MacBook Pro with SSD so anything is an upgrade! Now that I can't get Mac OS Sierra I feel it's time to upgrade. So which is the better purchase? (both used). 2013 512 16gb 15 MacBook Pro or 2016 256 8gb 13 MacBook Pro? I was all for the 2013 model until I found for the same price I can get a used nonTB version of the latest MacBook Pro. I do like the keyboard, but I'm more concerned about what would be best for my useage? 70% of the time is web, word processing and light Photoshop, the other 30% is intense Photoshop, 300mb+ files plus potentially some video editing in future. Not bothered by the ports too much, what I am bothered about is slow, unresponsiveness. I'm seeing it as - older but double the memory, double the RAM, graphics card Vs the later technology. The 256gb is a bit of a concern, I've never needed to worry about filling my hard drive before. Thanks!