Best screen shot I've ever taken...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BoneDaddy, Nov 8, 2016.

1. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Now you have no more excuses when your party doesn't do anything.

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Yup, Dems can't be blamed for anything now. Depending on how fast things go down hill, Trump will most likely be a one term anomaly.

4. BoneDaddy thread starter Suspended

BoneDaddy

IF, and yes, you are exactly right. Except I never had excuses.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 9, 2016 ---
    Dems can be blamed for a lot already, but give the man a chance.

5. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I just hope the Democrats in the Senate are smart enough to let the Republicans do what they want for 2 years until the next election instead of obstructing things like the Republicans have. If they do that then the Republican's will have to take all the blame, and the Democrats will be well positioned for the next election.

It's also looking like there are enough votes left to count in California that Clinton has a good chance at winning the popular vote, that would make it so that the Republicans will have only won the popular vote in one presidential election out of the last seven. Obviously they have found ways to get around that, but it's still not a good position for them to be for the future.

6. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Just like how your candidate didn't do anything for 30 plus years. And how the Obama admin has screwed thinks up for the past 8.

7. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

The economy has been recovering pretty well under Obama, and I have relatives who have healthcare thanks to the affordable care act who if Trump gets his way with repealing it stand a reasonable chance of dieing due to preexisting conditions that make them uninsurable without the ACA.

8. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

The economy sucks, his health care sucks, and obviously the people have spoken. Or should I say the deplorables have spoken.

Barry better hope to God he had nothing to do with her emails either cause there goes his legacy.

9. BoneDaddy thread starter Suspended

BoneDaddy

The affordable healthcare act is a disgrace and a disaster. Your family members should have gotten themselves healthcare anyway. I was almost killed by the act when I was nearly kicked out of a hospital with a high clotting factor, because the act mandated that they get rid of me because I wasn't immediately dying, and making a bed available for someone who may never even need it.

My doctors are all sick of not getting paid. They make no less money now and so a lot of doctors are opening new practices.

Any argument for the healthcare act BS is a completely ignorant one. You don't understand the many complexities behind the act. I didn't wither until I was almost sent home to die.

10. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

How? Before the ACA insurers were allowed to refuse coverage for preexisting conditions, and they couldn't get coverage. The best option would have been to wait until things got bad enough to go to the ER, go there get stabilized and then declare bankruptcy. That would keep them alive for awhile, but isn't a good option.

11. BoneDaddy thread starter Suspended

BoneDaddy

No. Before the ACA there were, in fact, companies that had no preexisting condition checks. The free market would have opened it to more companies making the same move.

As far as going to the ER, your hospital bills don't reflect on the whole of your credit report, in most states, if not all. They're not forced to pay their hospital bills, even though people should. Also, they wont simply be stabilized. They will be treated.

I agree healthcare is expensive but people need to take responsibility for their own lives and there was no reason for anyone in this country to be without healthcare. Most who don't have it, don't because they think they don't need it. Those who do, ate either prepared, or went through something that pushed them to get insured.

This ACA nonsense is funny to me because there actually was never a huge healthcare issue in America. Instead, dental is a massive issue.

Tax payers shouldn't pay for surgery because someone decided to pick up a fork too many times.

Anyone who was too poor to afford health insurance had other options, like state and state/federal programs.

12. samcraig macrumors P6

The electoral has spoken. Currently it looks like 51% of the popular vote was for Hillary. So yes. A majority of American did speak.

13. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'm sorry, are you completely detached from how effective the right is at messaging? They're going to spend the next two years "correcting" the little that Obama got done while effectively pointing to any bad things that result as a delayed effect from Obama's terms. Their supporters (seemingly the only slight minority) are going to eat it all up because as we've seen facts don't matter to them.

14. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

What ever makes you feel better. Spin it how ever you want sir!

15. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

I have a better one for you from this morning, the timing of this ad is perfect:

CNN_page.jpg

16. samcraig macrumors P6

Facts are not spinning.

17. Charcoalwerks macrumors regular

Charcoalwerks

And Hillary left the building without saying a word to her supporters. Not a thank you for all you have done, not thank you for your support, nada, zilch, nothing not even a farewell 1 minute speech. Now they are beginning to grasp the true nature of the bitch. She lost, she doesn't need them anymore, she just tosses them aside with contempt. Welcome to reality kiddies.

18. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Is there a consession speech yet? I want to snap a pic of all the tears of the crowd.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

She sends her factotum to tell her supporters to go home, nothing more tonight. 30 minutes later Hillary concedes via press release. Can't even be bothered to tell her supporters the bad news herself. Probably too drunk. She's a vile and selfish woman.

20. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

This, I believe, is the real reason HC was let off on the private server thing. Obama was using it (with an alias, of course). If they went after her for it, they'd have to go after him.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

You can blame Trumps rise on Obama and his roasting of him. That's what set him off.

22. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

I got this for you.

[​IMG]

23. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

Thank you for confirming what I was already wondering about Trump supporters. (And it is not that you cannot spell "concession").

24. DrewDaHilp1, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016

DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Oh my God I misspelled a word.

[​IMG]