Other Best solution for iPhone Spying

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tamircohen1, Jul 20, 2019.

1. tamircohen1 macrumors newbie

tamircohen1

hi guys,

i am new to iPhone and iOS.

i got a job to check the best ways to spy on kid's iPhone without he knows that.
    and if the parents has it's code to unlock the device and they have the apple_id and password but the 2FA is enabled.

I tried many apps like: Mspy,mobileStealth,Findmyphone,TrackMyPhone but they all remaind helpless.

Just to be sure This is all Legal things.

What are the best ways to do the spying that actully works at this statment?

help me , please

2. MacDawg macrumors Core

MacDawg

I carefully considered your request for help, and I decided to pass...

3. tonybarnaby macrumors 68000

If you’re that paranoid then they aren’t ready for a phone most likely.

4. tranceking26 macrumors 6502

tranceking26

I don't think it's possible, but maybe someone else knows.

Maybe you should set a routine for your child's iPhone usage in the meantime. All depends how old they are.

5. AustinIllini macrumors demi-goddess

AustinIllini

Make them children in your family so they can't buy an insane amount of games. Buy a router like Eero which has parental control preferences. Limit their data usage through your carrier.

But at some point it's probably better just to have a talk with your kids about responsibility.

6. jonblatho macrumors 65816

jonblatho

Use iCloud Family Sharing; set that up in the Settings app. That allows you to view Screen Time information so that you can get an idea of how they’re using their phone (based on how much time is spent in each app) and restrict usage times for all apps (with exceptions possible for selected apps).

As for outright “spying,” trust the kid, periodically ask to check their phone or how they’re using the internet, or…novel idea here…don’t give them an iPhone yet.

7. I7guy macrumors Core

I7guy

If you think your kids don't have enough maturity to conduct themselves "properly" on-line, maybe buy them a "dumb" phone, where they can only make phone calls and text.

8. now i see it macrumors 68040

if the kids require spying, they're not ready for a smartphone.

9. TheSkywalker77 macrumors 65816

TheSkywalker77

Two things,

One, I understand what you're trying to accomplish, but spying? Imo you could've used a better word :p. Like monitoring. Small complaint but it's irrelevant.

Two, iOS has a built-in Screen Time feature where you can monitor your kid's iPhone usage, set limits on certain apps, control the websites they visit, etc. You just need to put their iCloud account in your Family Sharing and you can start setting limits once that's done. :)