Best steel band protection film

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by paulmacbeth, Apr 3, 2011.

1. paulmacbeth macrumors member

I'm currently using zaag invisible shield on the steel band around my iPhone, but it gets really dirty along the edges, and I feel the cut could be better. Just looking for any positive reviews of similar products.

I've had a look at wrapsol and bodyguardz, but both seem to have mixed reviews.

Gone with a power support crystal on the screen and invisible shield on the back for a bit of grip, no problems with them.

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

2. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

3. kevintech macrumors 6502

Got the apple bumper for free from apple. Never looked back.

4. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Has yours scratched up the band? I know a few people who have had this issue.

5. paulmacbeth thread starter macrumors member

Excellent tip, went for a silver, white and a transparent, and using the discount code it was less than £10 delivered.

Thanks very much!

6. LightSpeed1 macrumors 6502a

LightSpeed1

Do you have any problems getting third party headphones in with the bumper on?

7. dewdst macrumors member

bumper has destroyed my iphone, ever since i got a refurb i now put masking tape on steel band, then i apply bumper over and it works great however around the pin connector opening on bottom i have scratches :(

8. mokeiko macrumors 6502

Thanks for the lucky labs information, I needed an alternative to the Apple bumper.

mokeiko