Best time to Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by truelies, Oct 26, 2013.

1. truelies macrumors regular

I want to buy a gold iPhone 5s device only. Should I go in the morning or afternoon to apple storefront a better chance to get one?

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Morning. First thing. Willing to be that some stores still have lines in the morning but not sure. Friend of mine got a good att a few days ago in NYC. By going early.

----------

Morning. First thing. Willing to bet that some stores still have lines in the morning but not sure. Friend of mine got a good att a few days ago in NYC. By going early.

3. SuperKirby macrumors member

Where do you live?

Early morning is usually best. Apple gets most crowded afterwork hours. And in NYC gets most busy at midnight on weekends as well (according to a store worker).

4. Sekelani macrumors 6502

Sekelani

I tried going in the morning as soon as they opened and each time I tried this they didn't have stock. They hadn't received any stock yet. They told me they get random shipments. One day I called then up after school at 3:30pm and they had 64gig gold in stock and I got it .
    It all depends on what time they receive there deliveries. Ask them.

5. DanTSX macrumors regular

6. truelies thread starter macrumors regular

Yes. The important thing is when they receive stock.

7. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

Not sure of the up-to-date reliability of this site, but it seems to be have been used by loads of people. Maybe using it can help you plan out which stores in your area you'll have the best luck at.

http://www.apple-tracker.com

8. chaudhry747 macrumors member

Yesterday early morning around 5:30AM apple store @ soho, NYC was showing availability of gold 16GB T mobile, i placed two orders and picked up today full price unlocked.

9. truelies thread starter macrumors regular

Best time to apple store?

The stores in Houston not put it online. Yesterday I went to store, they had gray in stock, but not online for pickup.

10. krspkbl macrumors 6502

krspkbl

I was in my :apple: store today at 9:30AM today and it was pretty much dead except for a couple workshops going on. iPhone 5S was completely out of stock.

I guess it just comes down to your luck. Just keep phoning up Apple stores in your city to see if they have stock or not.

11. hallidc macrumors 6502

hallidc

Arrive early and hope they have stock.

My local Apple Store only has Space grey in stock, and displayed a poster stating that certain devices weren't available.

12. JOSE891 macrumors 6502a

JOSE891

Go when they open

13. truelies thread starter macrumors regular

Best time to Apple Store?

This pickup only works for tmobile model. For AT&T, Verizon it needs to verify your number&ssn, I am using tmobile, so I don't have.

14. Silverrune macrumors regular

Or loses out on a noon delivery.

15. truelies thread starter macrumors regular

FedEx usually do in the afternoon.