Best trade-in prices for an iPhone 4s towards AT&T iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hipnetic, Oct 4, 2014.

1. hipnetic macrumors 6502a

AT&T is no longer giving $200 for an iPhone 4 or 4s. They're only offering $100 now. What are the best options out there for maximizing the value of an iPhone 4s towards the purchase of an AT&T iPhone 6 or 6+?

Before anyone else mentions is...Verizon is still offering $200, but that doesn't help those of us with AT&T.

2. BigBeast macrumors 6502a

3. rpramanik macrumors regular

Amazon

Amazon 215 for iPhone 4s AT&T 32 gb

4. hipnetic thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the replies. FYI...according to the thread on slickdeals, people are having success trading in at AT&T for $200 by using previously generated online quotes.

5. Gmcube macrumors regular

Do you know what they value a 32gb black 4 in good condition at by any chance?

6. BigBeast macrumors 6502a

Regularly they'd give $60. So you should get $120 for it now. walmart.cexchange.com

7. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

Can you trade in at a walmart store or online only?

I take it they give you a walmart gift card correct?

8. Gmcube, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014

Gmcube macrumors regular

I just left my walmart with no luck. Started out with a simple question, do you have an iPhone trade in program? She said they don't. As far as I could tell they didnt even sell iPhones. iPads and iPods sure, but no sign of iPhones anywhere, even though the online locator lists them.

Edit: Okay, this is the first confirmation I've seen of the deal, but it says its in store only. at participating retailers.

http://walmartmicro.cexchange.com/online/cart/BeginAppraisal-ShowCustomAppraisalForm.rails

My closest one isn't that close, plus its out of state which means I would have to pay tax (I live a no sales tax state). Not sure if it'll save enough to be worth it.