Best trade-in prices for an iPhone 4s towards AT&T iPhone 6?

hipnetic

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
AT&T is no longer giving $200 for an iPhone 4 or 4s. They're only offering $100 now. What are the best options out there for maximizing the value of an iPhone 4s towards the purchase of an AT&T iPhone 6 or 6+?

Before anyone else mentions is...Verizon is still offering $200, but that doesn't help those of us with AT&T.

rpramanik

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2008
San Francisco, USA
Amazon

AT&T is no longer giving $200 for an iPhone 4 or 4s. They're only offering $100 now. What are the best options out there for maximizing the value of an iPhone 4s towards the purchase of an AT&T iPhone 6 or 6+?

Before anyone else mentions is...Verizon is still offering $200, but that doesn't help those of us with AT&T.
Amazon 215 for iPhone 4s AT&T 32 gb

hipnetic

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 5, 2010
Thanks for the replies. FYI...according to the thread on slickdeals, people are having success trading in at AT&T for $200 by using previously generated online quotes.

iMrNiceGuy0023

macrumors 68000
Jun 5, 2009
Can you trade in at a walmart store or online only?

I take it they give you a walmart gift card correct?

Gmcube

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
I just left my walmart with no luck. Started out with a simple question, do you have an iPhone trade in program? She said they don't. As far as I could tell they didnt even sell iPhones. iPads and iPods sure, but no sign of iPhones anywhere, even though the online locator lists them.

Edit: Okay, this is the first confirmation I've seen of the deal, but it says its in store only. at participating retailers.

http://walmartmicro.cexchange.com/online/cart/BeginAppraisal-ShowCustomAppraisalForm.rails

My closest one isn't that close, plus its out of state which means I would have to pay tax (I live a no sales tax state). Not sure if it'll save enough to be worth it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.