Best USA plan for unlocked iPhone 5s?

MBM007

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
Boulder
Hey guys, been using unlocked iphones on t-mobile for about 4 years now and am sick of the $50/month no-contract plan....are there any better alternatives out there for customers in Colorado? I know this plan is a lot cheaper than those offered by att/verizon but am hoping something better exists.
I just randomly stumbled upon Republic Wireless...thoughts? Figure the scene is evolving a bit, but want to know if it's wise to try one of these 'off-brand' carriers? Want to avoid signing a contract and would be fine with 3g data.

Thanks

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
The grass is crabbier on all sides besides where your standing at least costwise.

reverberlayed

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2014
Define better. Are you looking for cheaper? I doubt you can find reliable service for much cheaper than $50/mo.

Starfyre

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2010
WTF is this mumble jumble?
LOL. Let me unjumble that for you...

The grass is crabbier on all sides besides where your standing at least costwise.

=

Besides TMobile, all other cell carriers/providers around you are worse for unlocked iPhone 5s at least from a cost perspective.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
AT&T has a go phone plan for $45... that includes unlimited text, calls, and I think 2.5GB data.

Not sure if TMO is $50 after everything or if that's a pre-tax (effectively making it around $60 I would think) but AT&T's plan has no additional taxes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.