Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abz1981

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 3, 2011
HI all
sorry if this has been asked before. However what is the best way to set up photos i have taken on my iphone 4 on my iphone. At the moment all photos are in camera roll. Is it possible to set up different photo albums on my iphone?

Also whats best way to keep the photos on my iphone and also transfer photos on my macbook pro to my iphone. As itunes only gives me a sync option and I believe that only puts certain photos from iphoto to my iphone and may replace photos that are on my iphone already. Also how to transfer photos on my macbook to my iphone. I am sorry if this is such a silly question. But hope someone can help and explain this to me.

thanks in advance

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
HI all
sorry if this has been asked before. However what is the best way to set up photos i have taken on my iphone 4 on my iphone. At the moment all photos are in camera roll. Is it possible to set up different photo albums on my iphone?

Also whats best way to keep the photos on my iphone and also transfer photos on my macbook pro to my iphone. As itunes only gives me a sync option and I believe that only puts certain photos from iphoto to my iphone and may replace photos that are on my iphone already. Also how to transfer photos on my macbook to my iphone. I am sorry if this is such a silly question. But hope someone can help and explain this to me.

thanks in advance

Use iPhoto or Image Capture to save the pics from your phone onto your computer, then choose which albums you want to sync in iTunes. It won't erase your camera role unless you tell it to.

JamesMB

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2011
Texas
Use iPhoto or Image Capture to save the pics from your phone onto your computer, then choose which albums you want to sync in iTunes. It won't erase your camera role unless you tell it to.
That is definitely the best way to go, and you don't need any more apps for your phone or your Mac. Import to iPhoto, sort them in to albums and sync back to the phone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.