Best way to receive Windows Live email on iPhone 3G? Izynmail coupon??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Crunch, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Crunch macrumors 6502

Crunch

So I have a Windows Live Hotmail account as my main account right now. I found this izymail.com to host my emails.

Now I am asked to pay yet another $18! There is a space for a coupon code. Does anyone know one?

Alternatively, is there a better way to receive Windows Live email on the iPhone 3G?? There IS Microsoft Exchange after all!

Thanks guys!

2. marisa8184 macrumors newbie

I use mail2web live the basic service is free, and this will sync mail/contacts/calendar or any 1 or more of these.

http://live.mail2web.com/

However, I can only use this because I can forward my live mail, it seems that some people don't have this facility in their options.

3. DemonicLogic macrumors newbie

mbox

the app i use for hotmail is mBox mail. it will sync with your contacts and calendar and doesnt require any forwarding to be set up. its also fairly in tune with your hotmail inbox, meaning if you delete something from hotmail then within about 10 minutes its gone from the mbox mail as well, vice versa also.