best way to see if you have scratches or imperfections on a glossy mbp screen?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dsprimal, Jun 1, 2010.

1. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

Hey all, i was just looking at my glossy screen and was curious on wondering how i could check if i have any scratches on my screen. but then i realized it must be really annoying/hard to inspect inch by inch since its so reflective and glossy.

anyone have some techniques to look for scratches on your glossy screen? i was planning on turning the screen off and just looking at it under a light, but thats where the whole annoying shine comes into play. any other ways to inspect it?

Thanks!

2. EHVio macrumors newbie

Why would you LOOK for scratches? If you don't notice them, they won't bother you..... If you don't see any scratches during normal use, just take it at face value.

Lol some of the questions in this forum get me scratching my head a bit, "Really?" :rolleyes:

3. dsprimal thread starter macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

coming from a macrumor newbie lol. and right back at you....i scratch my head at people like you that post such hatred for no reason?? if you don't like the question, why read it? let alone POST on it? kids :rolleyes:

4. lordofuo macrumors regular

+1

5. husker2010 macrumors newbie

If you are an avid scratch enthusiast, I would suggest that you check with Apple to see if they are still carrying their specially made "iSee" scratch-seeing glasses.

[​IMG]

6. lordofuo macrumors regular

Wozniak!!!!! :eek:

7. stefan1975 macrumors 6502a

if you can't see it at face value it really isn't there. why put a magnifying to the screen so you can feel frustrated if you find anything?!