Best way to trade white 4S for black 4S?

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Yeah, I tried selling a MacMini Server on craigslist less than a year old and people were offering me things for trade. Like playstations or a Xbox 360 slim. What do those sell for used $150. I was getting annoyed with request.

Best place would probably be here or other forums.

I'm in Southern California (orange county) and have been trying Craigslist but theres been nothing but jokers responding for the last few weeks.

Is there any other way or site I don't know about to be able to do a straight-up trade, my white 4S for a black 4S?

Thanks for any input/ideas. Don't want to lose money by selling mine then buying another, just want to do a swap :)

itsderpxd

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2012
I'm in Southern California (orange county) and have been trying Craigslist but theres been nothing but jokers responding for the last few weeks.

Is there any other way or site I don't know about to be able to do a straight-up trade, my white 4S for a black 4S?

Thanks for any input/ideas. Don't want to lose money by selling mine then buying another, just want to do a swap :)
:\ new york's craigslist is more active i suppose, there are many people who trade iphones daily. Like the post from above, other forums will probably be your best bet, or friends + coworkers.

JasonR

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2008
Are you on Verizon? I'm trying to trade my iPhone 4S Black, 32 GB for a white 4S!

Edited to add I'm near Sacramento, CA

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
I have done trades in the past on Craigslist. That is going to be your best option where you can meet up with the other person and actually check out the phone that you are trading for.

Sometimes you have to deal with idiots on there. Just tell them no thanks and send them on their way.