Best White Silicone Case - Similar to Incase Rubber one???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by onesixeight, Sep 12, 2008.

1. onesixeight macrumors member

Hi all...

I'm looking for a nice white rubber case. I have been searching all over, but no one seems to make a nice white rubber one similar to the Incase one. I have the incase black one now and I love the fit and feel of it, but I just wish it came in white.

Any suggestions of white rubber covers for the 3g?

Thanks!!! :)

2. iTeach macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

+1 on switcheasy. I am using the crimson one and loving it.

3. onesixeight thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the suggestion...looks nice :)

How's the fit? Is it nice and tight? I hate those rubber cases that are floppy and not tight around the surroundings...

Thanks!

4. iTeach macrumors newbie

The bottom and top of the case fits fairly tight. The sides are not as tight as the top and bottom, but still seem to be fairly secure (bezel not even close to being exposed). I especially like how the bottom of the case comes up over the home button.

5. EliteKiller macrumors member

I concur w/ iTeach. The included screen protectors are also really nice. Overall the Colors case has got to be the best silicone case available.

6. joewoo macrumors newbie

7. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Check out the whilte Marware Sportgrip. It covers more than the incase one, but its really thin and I found it easy to clean if the white got anything on it. Worth a look for sure

8. Brandon Heat macrumors regular

so I got this case... I think it's my 5th case I got for my phone... I'm definitely sticking with this one... I was concerned of the thickness but it's perfect... If youre looking for a silicon case, this is it... Ilouges review of "A" is spot on...

9. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

The colors line looks nice but that button cover is a deal breaker. I want to feel the button of the Iphone, not a chunk of rubber over it. Can that be cut out?

10. Brandon Heat macrumors regular

it looks melted on... But it's rubber... I'm sure u can cut it...

I love the new button though... It's very nice.. I got the white case so my button is gray... If it were red I wouldn't like it though...