Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Risco

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
Twice I have had a pair of Apple Beats X and both times they have ended up failing to charge after a few months. So won’t get these, the Apple EarPods fall out my ear, so also ruled out.

Any other makes that work seamlessly and have no lip sync issues? Very important as have hour long train journey every day to work and like watching videos.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Not sure how long your train ride is but I recently purchased the Enacfire Future wireless earbuds. They are truly wireless and for the $49 price are amazing!

My other earbuds are Shure IEM’s and I’ve also had Jaybirds. By far the Shures are just top notch but I also paid a pretty price for them.

Here’s what I like about the Enactfires:

1. Price is crazy cheap at $49
2. Sound quality is actually quite decent with good bass and crisp/clear mids and highs. No static or back noise. They are not as loud as my other earbuds but plenty enough for me.
3. Fit in the ear is surprisingly good. They look a little big and I know I won’t be sleeping with them in. But they are easy to fit in the ear and stay put.
4. Easy to pair and overall great design of the buds and magnetic charging case.
5. No delay when watching movies. I also hate that when the audio doesn’t match the mouth.
6. Battery time says 3.5 hours but I never keep them in that long at one time. They charge right back in the case which has multiple charges.

Overall these are really a decent pair of wireless earbuds and well worth the money.

Hate to spend a ton of money when this technology changes so fast.

Last edited:

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
He is an absolute champ.

I just listened to a 5 hour live stream of his on YouTube...hilarious stuff. :D
This guy is really funny. Easy to listen to his reviews.

Based on his and other reviews, I picked up the Jabra Elite Active 65t. Not sure at this point if I’ll keep them or not. They do have a longer battery life and the talk quality is better than the way cheaper Enacfires. They do have a couple other features including an app. However, the Enacfires would be my hands down choice if not that the talk quality was poor. The audio seems just as good. The case is easier to use with magnets to confirm the charge and the Enacfires easily connect every time.

And as for audio lag, I only see it on YouTube videos and it’s a tad worse on the Jabra than the Enacfires.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.