Beta Testers Needed for iOS game Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TouchMint.com, Dec 10, 2014.

1. TouchMint.com macrumors 68000

TouchMint.com

Looking for a core group of testers to test my upcoming game Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena.

Battle Area is an extended free version of the highly ranked game Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core

The new free version adds about 30 monsters, 100 items and 20 skills/spells. It also includes a new profession system as well as a player vault to transfer items between characters on the same account.

The profession system adds quite a bit of depth to the system so I am looking for some testers to check for balance as well as spotting any bugs they might encounter.

If you are interested post here and PM me with your iTunes App Store email (the one you use to buy apps on the App Store) and I will get you added to the tester list. Once you are added you will get an email with a link to my game which you will download off the App Store.

You need an iPhone or iPod with ios 8 or higher to test (required for testflight)

If you are a good tester Youll get something like ingame currency, name in credits or even naming an item or npc.

Thanks!

2. TouchMint.com thread starter macrumors 68000

TouchMint.com

If anyone is still interested looking for about 5 more testers. The testing build is live so shoot me your email and you should be good to go.