Beto O’Rourke says he won’t criminally prosecute someone for being a human being

Herdfan

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2011
Ben shapiro Said it right. “The only thing they had to do to win in 2020 hands down was not being crazy.”
Let's look at the bright side. They think they lost in 2016 because they didn't go far enough left. So for 2020 they are not going to make THAT mistake again so they are going to make sure they go even further left. Can't wait to see what 2024 brings.

Solver

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2004
USA
There has been a disturbing progression of these nonsensical kind of statements. It’s about actions not being. Every person is being a human being.

Reactions: ucfgrad93

jerwin

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2015
There has been a disturbing progression of these nonsensical kind of statements. It’s about actions not being. Every person is being a human being.
Only if you subscribe to the humanist heresy. If you do not, and subscribe to value pluralism, you'll discover that
some people are illegals, and as the name suggests, lie outside the tender caresses of the law.

Glockworkorange

macrumors 68000
Feb 10, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
He's so painful. I don't see how he got so far in Texas. He should just go play with his daddy-in-law's $.
[doublepost=1563065195][/doublepost]
I wonder if he was waving his arms like a spazz around when he said it.

jerwin

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2015
The video doesn’t make it sound any better.
I GET IT. I REALLY DO.

Conservatives believe that compassion is a weakness and the state exists in order to repress the living **** out of other human beings with a big emphasis on other. They believe that cruelty is a virtue. It shows that with god's help, the elected official has overcome his fickle humanity, and transcended his feelings, his emotions in order to become an instrument of divine wrath!

Liberals, don't. Beto O Rourke is a liberal. Love has made him weak! Compassion has turned him against God!

The truth is that BETO O'ROURKE IS ALL TOO HUMAN, and consequently lacks the divine virtue of DONALD TRUMP.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
I GET IT. I REALLY DO.

Conservatives believe that compassion is a weakness and the state exists in order to repress the living **** out of other human beings with a big emphasis on other. They believe that cruelty is a virtue. It shows that with god's help, the elected official has overcome his fickle humanity, and transcended his feelings, his emotions in order to become an instrument of divine wrath!

Liberals, don't. Beto O Rourke is a liberal. Love has made him weak! Compassion has turned him against God!

The truth is that BETO O'ROURKE IS ALL TOO HUMAN, and consequently lacks the divine virtue of DONALD TRUMP.
What a complete load of crap.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
I GET IT. I REALLY DO.

The thing that’s really funny is that because the 2020 democratic candidates are too pro-immigration so many conservatives will vote for Donald Trump who has married 3 times, had countless affairs, never goes to church, lies constantly and has less fiscal disciple than Alexandra Osacio-Cortez.

Reactions: millerj123

LovingTeddy

macrumors 68000
Oct 12, 2015
Canada
This sounds good to me.

Dreamers are contributing to US society and they pay tax just like other US citizen do. We should hands US citizenship to them.

All the illegal immigrant should give a pathway for permeant residency and citizenship, if they are peaceful and law abiding.

He is awesome and he is infinite better than Trump or any Republican candidates.
[doublepost=1563113420][/doublepost]
People hated Cruz. That's about it.

Also, Cruz still beat him.
Because it is Texas. Land where religion nonsense are mainstream. Next on the list is Alabama.

I miss Big Bang Theory and Sheldon’s comment on Texas.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
I GET IT. I REALLY DO.

Are you serious?
[doublepost=1563118909][/doublepost]
The thing that’s really funny is that because the 2020 democratic candidates are too pro-immigration so many conservatives will vote for Donald Trump who has married 3 times, had countless affairs, never goes to church, lies constantly and has less fiscal disciple than Alexandra Osacio-Cortez.
Not really...

Btw, how’s the economy over there in the UK?

jerwin

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2015
it's interestiong to see Christians embrace cruelty. I suppose they have their reasons, but it brings discredit to their faith, and claim to moral authority.

Last edited:

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
He's so painful. I don't see how he got so far in Texas. He should just go play with his daddy-in-law's $.
[doublepost=1563065195][/doublepost]
I wonder if he was waving his arms like a spazz around when he said it.
But did he jump up on a counter to deliver these statements? That’s the real question.

Reactions: Glockworkorange

LovingTeddy

macrumors 68000
Oct 12, 2015
Canada
Are you serious?
I think he is right.

Republican likes to see people who go bankrupt for their medical bills.

Republican likes to see LGBTQ+ couples can’t enjoy their legal recognization of marriage (thanks to Supreme Court, this has changed)

Republican think people work for more than one minimum wage jobs and still can’t afford their children’s education bill or medical bills.

Republicans like to take away lady’s rights of abortion and/or watch women die because they so against abortions

Republican likes to see people struggling on their home country and not willing give them a chance in the United States of America.

So, yep. He is right

bambooshots

Suspended
Jul 25, 2013
I think he is right.

Republican likes to see people who go bankrupt for their medical bills.

Republican likes to see LGBTQ+ couples can’t enjoy their legal recognization of marriage (thanks to Supreme Court, this has changed)

Republican think people work for more than one minimum wage jobs and still can’t afford their children’s education bill or medical bills.

Republicans like to take away lady’s rights of abortion and/or watch women die because they so against abortions

Republican likes to see people struggling on their home country and not willing give them a chance in the United States of America.

So, yep. He is right
Did you just copy a list of Democrat talking points? Sounds like it.

Sydde

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2009
IOKWARDI
I GET IT. I REALLY DO.

Are you serious?
Please explain which part you think is incorrect. Because all of it looks entirely plausible, as theories go.

Reactions: millerj123