Beware!! Don't Buy The Innocase As A Gift This Christmas.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lolento, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Lolento macrumors newbie

If you lose your receipt, they will not honor the warranty.

I have this innocase II for my iphone 3g in black, threw away the receipt after I got it. The surface finish on the inner frame had a crack and I contacted Seidio for a replacement because this is not a wear and tear issue.

Even though they are only ones in the world that sell this case (the case says Seidio iph3g at the back), they will not honor the warranty.

2. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

Or still buy it because it's one of the best slider cases available... and just give the person the receipt...

Just a FYI some mall kiosks do sell this case... that's most likely why they want to make sure you purchased it from them...

3. Lolento thread starter macrumors newbie

I absolutely don't understand what difference is between buying from a mall kiosks or from them that made the warranty void.

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

an unauthorized re-seller will often void the warranty since seidio cannot regulate the original product... who's to say that the product wasn't flawed by the third party unauthorized re-seller...

I'm just saying that is a general trend... i'm saying that this is what seidio does... a lot of unauthorized re-sellers will offer their own warranty or guarantee...

5. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

Also... their warranty policy is clearly stated...

6. Lolento thread starter macrumors newbie

That's what I said. So buyer's beware that they don't cover the warranty without a receipt and don't buy these for gift for christmas.

7. Kane.Elson macrumors regular

Was this from their online store ? Surely you have some form of email invoice that can be used as proof of purchase.

8. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Why is it so hard to get a gift receipt or just give the person the actual receipt for the case? This is not a problem at all. :rolleyes:

9. larapumkin macrumors regular

isn't it obvious that they don't do it without receipt??:confused:
    i mean it will be 'VERY' thankfull if they do it without but there should not be a complain if they don't because it's just so obvious that buyer should present evidence of purchase when they want something after their purchase...
    beware..every stores requires receipt for a/s .... lol