Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boskie

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 6, 2001
North Side Of Itchy Town
BIAS DEBUTS PEAK(tm) 4

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE AUDIO UNIT(tm) PLUG-IN SUPPORT,
MP SUPPORT, DIRECT CD BURNING, NEW DSP TOOLS AND MORE

NAB • Las Vegas, NV • April 7, 2003 • Booth: South Lower #601 - BIAS Inc. today unveiled Peak 4, a major new version of the leading stereo waveform editing application for Macintosh. Peak 4 offers a wealth of new features and enhancements, including support for Audio Unit plug-ins - Apple's new audio plug-in standard for Mac OS X, Multi-processor support, Redbook CD burning from directly within the Peak application, a host of new DSP tools, and many other enhancements. In addition, Peak 4's graphic user interface has been streamlined, and sports a new elegant brushed metal look that Macintosh enthusiasts will surely feel at home with. Finally, Peak 4 is now a Mac OS X-only application, enabling it to take full advantage of the OS X-only services within OS X.

Full Press Release

pgwalsh

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2002
New Zealand
cool...

I wish someone came out with a Audio Unit and VST host player that was Rewire Ready. I'd like to use my VST units in Reason.... However, I don't want to buy a big host application....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.