Big changes made to the iPhone 5 compared to the 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dumpee, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Dumpee macrumors newbie

I heard the screen will be bigger which is something that I ****ing hate with these new phones, other than that is there going to be any big changes that can affect apps and how fast the device runs?

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

Bigger screen, 4G LTE, upgraded processor (either A5X or A6), 1GB of RAM, new dock connector, upgraded camera optics, HD FaceTime camera, relocated headphone jack, thinner than 4S.

3. Dumpee thread starter macrumors newbie

Is it going to be the same size as the 4s but only with a bigger screen?

4. PDFierro macrumors 68040

It will be a little taller and have a slightly different design. I think it's going to be a big upgrade from the 4S. The screen size is only going to be 4-inches, so I don't see why that would be a problem for you.

5. Dumpee thread starter macrumors newbie

I don`t know.. even 4 inches seem too big for me (thats what she said). I think Ill just wait till the release and watch some reviews if I can wait till that. Thanks for the answers. :apple:

6. batting1000 macrumors 604

It's only half an inch larger, definitely not as bad as the GS3 and still usable one handed.

7. saud0488 macrumors 6502

basically just taller, let's be honest with ourselves.

8. PDFierro macrumors 68040

You will still be able to use it one-handed, the difference won't be that big. Basically the same form factor, just taller. Besides, you'll be hard pressed to find any smartphone under 4-inches nowadays.