Big Names Skipping MWNY

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
I was reading Utterer.com and they had this posted in their news :

MacMinute is reporting that some big, big names are skipping this year's trade show. These big big names include:

* Adobe
* Macromedia
* Corel
* Symantec
* Bare Bones

Adobe is no stranger to skipping Macworld Expos, since this is the second straight show they're missing. But the number of other big name companies comes as what this reporter would describe as "a shock". While it'd be fun to delude ourselves into believing this is a show of support for our denial of press badges, let's instead just focus on the truth - the fact that some big name players aren't going to be there this year.

Utterer Not Minding His Own Business: MacSoft isn't going to be there this year either I found out earlier this week. I will go and say that they are protesting Utterer.com not getting press badges either. Probably not though.
Comments?

BTW Utterer.com is an Apple gaming site.

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
bah to you.

corel linux was the best of its kind. a distro that was actually easy to install. the other distros are still catching up. then m$ saved them from folding, and lo and behold the linux project went away.

gah.

job

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
I actually have a boxed version of corel linux on my bookshelf. It came with a little Linux penguin. :D

I was just surprised that Adobe was not attending the expo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.