- Jan 31, 2011
★★★★★ Featured in iTunes What's Hot list ★★★★★
The best way to save videos. When you find some videos you want to watch later, use MediaBurner to save videos to your iPhone, you can carry the videos on the go and watch them later.
Easy to use:
1. Browse videos from video sites(Youtube/Dailymotion/Veoh .etc)
2. Add videos to list
3. Carry the videos on the go and watch them later.
Support video sites:
- AOL Video
- Bing Videos
and lots of other sites
iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/mediaburner/id411372503?mt=8
- Build-in web browser
- Bookmarks manager
- Subscribe to the video sites: Youtube.com, Dailymotion.com, Veoh.com, Vimeo.com, Break.com, Podcasts etc.
- Parse web page to find video file to download
- Exclusive: Download HTTP Live Streaming video
- Exclusive: Video to audio, extract audio from video file, you can make the audio as your ringtone or import to iPod library.
- High speed(Multi-threads) download
- Download multiple videos/audios at the same time in background
- Pause,resume or cancel downloading
- Live download progress bar
- No file size limit
- Playlist: play videos/audios list(auto play next)
- Playback loop/random videos
- Playback video in background(audio)
- Landscape and Portrait
- Search video from video sites (Youtube, Dailymotion, Veoh)
- One tap to search and play/download video
e.g. enter keyword "ladygaga judas" and tap download will directly download the video
you don't need to select one from search results.
- Quick find videos in downloads list
- Edit video title, description
- Set tags to videos, add, edit, or delete tags
- Search videos by keyword or tag
- Delete, export videos
- Share videos in iTunes so that you can transfer the videos to your computer
- Save videos to album (Camera Roll/Saved Photos Album)
- Email videos to anybody
- Send video links to your friends via SMS
- Share video links to social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- WiFi or 3G connection required (WiFi is preferred)
What's New in Version 1.9
* Edit video(rename video, add tags)
* Playlist (loop/random)
* Play in background
Check out the App: http://itunes.apple.com/app/mediaburner/id411372503?mt=8